Abaddon Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Abaddon'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Abaddon'
- Abaddon: other uses, see Abaddon (disambiguation). Not to be confused with Abandon. The Hebrew term Abaddon (Hebrew: אֲבַדּוֹן, 'Ǎḇaddōn), and its Greek
- Summer in Abaddon: Summer in Abaddon is the third full length album by indie rock band Pinback released through Touch & Go on October 12, 2004. The album was recorded in
- Abaddon (disambiguation): Abaddon is a Biblical Hebrew word meaning "a place of destruction". Abaddon or Abadon may also refer to: Anthony "Abaddon" Bray, former drummer of the
- Abaddon (The Outer Limits): "Abaddon" is the fourteenth episode of the sixth season of The Outer Limits television show. It was first broadcast on July 7, 2000. It's late in the
- Abaddon Incarnate: Abaddon Incarnate are an Irish deathgrind band. Abaddon Incarnate was formed in Dublin in 1991, playing fast death metal with grindcore elements. Under
- Abaddon in popular culture: angel or demon Abaddon has appeared many times in works of popular culture. In John Bunyan's allegory The Pilgrim's Progress, Abaddon (as Apollyon) appears
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon: Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon, known in Japan as Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon (Japanese: デビルサマナー 葛葉ライドウ 対 アバドン王, Hepburn:
- Abaddon (band): Abaddon is a Polish punk rock band. The band got together in Bydgoszcz in 1982 under the name "Partyzantka Miejska" ("Urban Guerilla"), but soon decided
- Abaddon (Boondox album): Abaddon is the fourth studio album by horrorcore rapper Boondox. This is his last album under Psychopathic Records before departing to do "his own thing"
Words and phrases related to 'Abaddon'