Abaddon Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Abaddon'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Abaddon'
- Abaddon: Hebrew word. For other uses, see Abaddon (disambiguation). The Hebrew term Abaddon (Hebrew: אֲבַדּוֹן, 'Ǎḇaddōn), and its Greek equivalent Apollyon
- Summer in Abaddon: Summer in Abaddon is the third full length album by indie rock band Pinback released through Touch & Go on October 12, 2004. The album was recorded in
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon: Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon, known in Japan as Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon (Japanese: デビルサマナー 葛葉ライドウ 対 アバドン王, Hepburn:
- Abaddon Incarnate: Abaddon Incarnate are an Irish deathgrind band. Abaddon Incarnate was formed in Dublin in 1991, playing fast death metal with grindcore elements. Under
- Abaddon in popular culture: angel or demon Abaddon has appeared many times in works of popular culture. In John Bunyan's allegory The Pilgrim's Progress, Abaddon (as Apollyon) appears
- Abaddon (disambiguation): Abaddon is a Biblical Hebrew word meaning "a place of destruction". Abaddon or Abadon may also refer to: Anthony "Abaddon" Bray, former drummer of the
- Abaddon (band): Abaddon is a Polish punk rock band. The band got together in Bydgoszcz in 1982 under the name "Partyzantka Miejska" ("Urban Guerilla"), but soon decided
- Abaddon Books: For other uses, see Abaddon (disambiguation). Abaddon Books is a British publishing imprint, founded in 2006. It is part of the Rebellion group of companies
- Abaddon (The Outer Limits): "Abaddon" is the fourteenth episode of the sixth season of The Outer Limits television show. It was first broadcast on July 7, 2000. It's late in the
Words and phrases related to 'Abaddon'