Abaddon Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Abaddon'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Abaddon'
- Abaddon: uses, see Abaddon (disambiguation). Not to be confused with Abandon (disambiguation). The Hebrew term Abaddon (Hebrew: אֲבַדּוֹן, 'Ǎḇaddōn), and its
- Summer in Abaddon: Summer in Abaddon is the third full-length album by indie rock band Pinback released through Touch & Go on October 12, 2004. The album was recorded in
- Abaddon (The Outer Limits): "Abaddon" is the fourteenth episode of the sixth season of The Outer Limits television show. It was first broadcast on July 7, 2000. It's late in the
- Abaddon (disambiguation): Abaddon is a Biblical Hebrew word meaning "a place of destruction". Abaddon or Abadon may also refer to: Anthony "Abaddon" Bray, former drummer of the
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon: Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon, known in Japan as Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon (Japanese: デビルサマナー 葛葉ライドウ 対 アバドン王, Hepburn:
- Abaddon Incarnate: Abaddon Incarnate are an Irish deathgrind band. Abaddon Incarnate was formed in Dublin in 1991, playing fast death metal with grindcore elements. Under
- Abaddon in popular culture: angel or demon Abaddon has appeared many times in works of popular culture. In John Bunyan's allegory The Pilgrim's Progress, Abaddon (as Apollyon) appears
- Abaddon (band): Abaddon is a Polish punk rock band. The band got together in Bydgoszcz in 1982 under the name "Partyzantka Miejska" ("Urban Guerilla"), but soon decided
Words and phrases related to 'Abaddon'