Abaddon Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Abaddon'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Abaddon'
- Abaddon: The Hebrew term Abaddon. (אֲבַדּוֹן, he-Latn | 'Ǎḇaddōn and its Greek equivalent Apollyon. (Ἀπολλύων ...
- Abaddon Books: Abaddon Books is a British publishing imprint, founded in 2006 It is part of the Rebellion group of companies, along with publishing ...
- Abaddon (Boondox album): Abaddon is the fourth studio album by horrorcore rapper Boondox . It is his first album since his departure from Psychopathic Records ...
- Abaddon (band): Abaddon is a Polish punk rock band. History Early history: but soon decided on the name "Abaddon Their first significant performance ...
- Abaddon (The Outer Limits): "Abaddon" is the fourteenth episode of the sixth season of The Outer Limits television show. It was first broadcast on July 7, 2000. ...
Words and phrases related to 'Abaddon'
Abaddon Sample Sentences in News
- 'Supernatural': Abaddon, is that you?
"Supernatural" fans couldn't have even five minutes to rejoice over the return of human Dean (or to mourn the awesomeness of Deanmon, depending on your perspective) before they were greeted with a much more sinister force.The final tag of the Oct. 21 episode of "Supernatural" starts with a slow pan to a red head sitting in a chair. Is that Read more on this news related to 'Abaddon'
- RTÉ TEN TV picks for today Friday Oct 17
Tyler makes a personal breakthrough in this episode. Following Amy's decision to tell Dougie what the suits at Abaddon really think of him, she and Tyler now have their boss onside. Read more on this news related to 'Abaddon'