AZHAR Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'AZHAR'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'AZHAR'
- Azhar: Azhar may refer to: Azhar Khan, Pakistani cricketer Azhar Mahmood, Pakistani cricketer Azhar Saeed, Pakistani cricketer Azhar Hussain, Pakistani wrestler
- Al-Azhar University: "Al-Azhar" redirects here. For other uses, see Al-Azhar (disambiguation). Al-Azhar University (AHZ-har;
- Grand Imam of al-Azhar: The Grand Imam of Al-Azhar (Arabic: الإمام الأكبر), also known as Grand Sheikh of Al-Azhar (Arabic: شيخ الأزهر الشريف), is a respectable prestigious Sunni
- Al-Azhar University – Gaza: For the university of the same name in Egypt, see Al-Azhar University. Al-Azhar University – Gaza (Arabic: جامعة الأزهر بغزة) is a Palestinian university
- Azhar Mahmood: Azhar Mahmood Sagar (Punjabi: اظہر محمود ساگر; born 28 February 1975) is a Pakistani-born cricketer who became a British citizen in 2011 and is now a
- Azhar College: Azhar College is a Muslim school established in 1907 in Akurana in the Kandy District of Central Province, Sri Lanka. It is a government-funded school
- Azhar Abbas: Azhar Abbas (Urdu: اظہر عباس), was born 1 April 1975 in Khanewal, Pakistan. He is a Pakistan cricketer who plays for the Auckland Aces in State Championship
- Masood Azhar: Masood Azhar is a Pakistani mujaheddin leader and the founder of the militant group Jaish-e-Mohammed, based mainly in the Pakistan-administered portion
- Azharuddin: Azharuddin may refer to: Azhar ud-din Muhammad Azim Mirza, Azim-ush-Shan Bahadur, (1664—1712), son of Mughal emperor Bahadur Shah Mohammad Azharuddin
- Al-Azhar English Training Centre: The Al-Azhar English Training Centre (AAETC) is an English language teaching facility at Al-Azhar University in Cairo funded by Al Azhar University with
Meaning of the Name 'AZHAR'
- Meaning: Flower
- Origin: Arabic
- Gender: Female
AZHAR Sample Sentences in News
- Sirul Azhar Umar: Mother of Malaysian bodyguard convicted of murder urges Australia to protect son
The mother of a former bodyguard to the Malaysian prime minister has appealed to Australian authorities to grant "full protection" to her son, who is facing the death penalty in his home country. Read more on this news related to 'AZHAR'
- Al-Azhar: top Sunni Muslim body condemns IS
Al-Azhar, the prestigious seat of Islamic learning that is based in Cairo but respected by Sunni Muslims across the world, has steadfastly condemned gruesome executions claimed by the Islamic State group. The millennium-old institution has emerged as a leading theological centre of Sunni Islam, the main branch of the religion, and shows a will to promote moderate Read more on this news related to 'AZHAR'
- Site Last Updated 3:59 pm, Friday
CAIRO: Al-Azhar, the prestigious seat of Islamic learning that is based in Cairo but respected by Sunni Muslims across the world, has steadfastly condemned gruesome executions claimed by the Islamic State group. Read more on this news related to 'AZHAR'