AZHAR Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'AZHAR'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'AZHAR'
- Azhar: Azhar (from Arabic: اظہر aẓhar) may refer to: Azhar (name), an Arabic-origin name (including a list of persons with the name) Azhar (film), a 2016 Indian
- Al-Azhar University: "Al-Azhar" redirects here. For other uses, see Al-Azhar (disambiguation). Al-Azhar University (AHZ-har;
- Al-Azhar Mosque: Al-Azhar Mosque (Arabic: الجامع الأزهر al-Gām3` al-Azhar, "mosque of the most resplendent") is a mosque in Islamic Cairo in Egypt. Al-Mu'izz li-Din
- Azhar Mahmood: Azhar Mahmood Sagar (Western Punjabi: اظہر محمود ساگر; born 28 February 1975) is a Pakistani-born cricketer who became a British citizen in 2011 and is
- Azhar (film): Azhar is a 2016 Indian sports drama film directed by Tony D'Souza. The story is written by Rajat Arora and is inspired from the life of Indian cricketer
- Azhar College: Azhar College is a Muslim school established in 1907 in Akurana in the Kandy District of Central Province, Sri Lanka. It is a government-funded school
- Masood Azhar: Masood Azhar (Urdu: محمد مسعود اظہر) is the founder and leader of the UN-designated terrorist group Jaish-e-Mohammed, active mainly in the Pakistan-administered
- Azhar Sabri: Azhar Sabri (Urdu: اظہر صابری) (born 10 January 1990) is an Indian novelist and poetry writer. He has written two books Urdu Poetry Book and Sarhad Ke
- Grand Imam of al-Azhar: The Grand Imam of al-Azhar (Arabic: الإمام الأكبر), also known as Grand Sheikh of al-Azhar (Arabic: شيخ الأزهر الشريف), currently the Ahmed el-Tayeb,
- Azhar Abbas: Azhar Abbas (Urdu: اظہر عباس), was born 1 April 1975 in Khanewal, Pakistan.[abdulhakim],[Roshan pur] He is a Pakistan cricketer who played for the Auckland
Meaning of the Name 'AZHAR'
- Meaning: Flower
- Origin: Arabic
- Gender: Female