AZHAR Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'AZHAR'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'AZHAR'
- Azhar: Azhar may refer to: Azhar Khan, Pakistani cricketer Azhar Mahmood, Pakistani cricketer Azhar Saeed, Pakistani cricketer Azhar Hussain, Pakistani wrestler
- Al-Azhar University: "Al-Azhar" redirects here. For other uses, see Al-Azhar (disambiguation). Al-Azhar University (AHZ-har;
- Grand Imam of al-Azhar: The Grand Imam of al-Azhar (Arabic: الإمام الأكبر), also known as Grand Sheikh of al-Azhar (Arabic: شيخ الأزهر الشريف), currently the Ahmed el-Tayeb,
- Al-Azhar University – Gaza: For the university of the same name in Egypt, see Al-Azhar University. Al-Azhar University – Gaza (Arabic: جامعة الأزهر بغزة) is a Palestinian university
- Al-Azhar Mosque: Al-Azhar Mosque (Arabic: الجامع الأزهر al-Gām3` al-Azhar, "mosque of the most resplendent") is a mosque in Islamic Cairo in Egypt. Al-Mu'izz li-Din Allah
- Azhar Mahmood: Azhar Mahmood Sagar (Western Punjabi: اظہر محمود ساگر; born 28 February 1975) is a Pakistani-born cricketer who became a British citizen in 2011 and is
- Azhar Book: The Azhar Book is a text in the fictional Dune universe created by Frank Herbert. Appendix II: The Religion of Dune in the novel Dune refers to the
- K.M. Azhar Khan: Lieutenant General Khwaja Mohammad Azhar Khan (Urdu: خواجہ محمد اظہر خان) (usually shortened to K.M. Azhar) (1918 – 29 October 2006) was the chairman
- Azhar Abbas: Azhar Abbas (Urdu: اظہر عباس), was born 1 April 1975 in Khanewal, Pakistan. He is a Pakistan cricketer who plays for the Auckland Aces in State Championship
- Azhar College: Azhar College is a Muslim school established in 1907 in Akurana in the Kandy District of Central Province, Sri Lanka. It is a government-funded school
Meaning of the Name 'AZHAR'
- Meaning: Flower
- Origin: Arabic
- Gender: Female