AZHAR Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'AZHAR'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'AZHAR'
- Azhar: Azhar may refer to: Azhar Khan, Pakistani cricketer Azhar Mahmood, Pakistani cricketer Azhar Saeed, Pakistani cricketer Azhar Hussain, Pakistani wrestler
- Al-Azhar University: "Al-Azhar" redirects here. For other uses, see Al-Azhar (disambiguation). Al-Azhar University (AHZ-har;
- Grand Imam of al-Azhar: The Grand Imam of al-Azhar (Arabic: الإمام الأكبر), also known as Grand Sheikh of al-Azhar (Arabic: شيخ الأزهر الشريف), is a respectable prestigious Sunni
- Al-Azhar University – Gaza: For the university of the same name in Egypt, see Al-Azhar University. Al-Azhar University – Gaza (Arabic: جامعة الأزهر بغزة) is a Palestinian university
- Azhar College: Azhar College is a Muslim school established in 1907 in Akurana in the Kandy District of Central Province, Sri Lanka. It is a government-funded school
- Azhar Abbas: Azhar Abbas (Urdu: اظہر عباس), was born 1 April 1975 in Khanewal, Pakistan. He is a Pakistan cricketer who plays for the Auckland Aces in State Championship
- Masood Azhar: Masood Azhar is a Pakistani mujaheddin leader and the founder of the militant group Jaish-e-Mohammed, based mainly in the Pakistan-administered portion
- Azhar Mahmood: Azhar Mahmood Sagar (Western Punjabi: اظہر محمود ساگر; born 28 February 1975) is a Pakistani-born cricketer who became a British citizen in 2011 and is
- Azharuddin: Azharuddin may refer to: Azhar ud-din Muhammad Azim Mirza, Azim-ush-Shan Bahadur, (1664—1712), son of Mughal emperor Bahadur Shah Mohammad Azharuddin
- Al-Azhar English Training Centre: The Al-Azhar English Training Centre (AAETC) is an English language teaching facility at Al-Azhar University in Cairo funded by Al Azhar University with
Meaning of the Name 'AZHAR'
- Meaning: Flower
- Origin: Arabic
- Gender: Female