AZHAR Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'AZHAR'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'AZHAR'
- Azhar: Azhar may refer to: Azhar Khan, Pakistani cricketer Azhar Mahmood, Pakistani cricketer Azhar Saeed, Pakistani cricketer Azhar Hussain, Pakistani wrestler
- Al-Azhar University: "Al-Azhar" redirects here. For other uses, see Al-Azhar (disambiguation). ‹ The template Infobox academic division is being considered for merging. ›
- Grand Imam of al-Azhar: The Grand Imam of Al-Azhar (Arabic: الإمام الأكبر), also known as Grand Sheikh of Al-Azhar (Arabic: شيخ الأزهر الشريف), is a respectable prestigious Sunni
- Al-Azhar University – Gaza: same name in Egypt, see Al-Azhar University. ‹ The template Infobox academic division is being considered for merging. › Al-Azhar University – Gaza (Arabic:
- Azhar Mahmood: Azhar Mahmood Sagar (Punjabi: اظہر محمود ساگر; born 28 February 1975) is a Pakistani-born cricketer who became a British citizen in 2011 and is now a
- Azhar College: Azhar College is a Muslim school established in 1907 in Akurana in the Kandy District of Central Province, Sri Lanka. It is a government-funded school
- Azhar Abbas: Azhar Abbas (Urdu: اظہر عباس), was born 1 April 1975 in Khanewal, Pakistan. He is a Pakistan cricketer who plays for the Auckland Aces in State Championship
- Masood Azhar: Masood Azhar is a Pakistani mujaheddin leader and the founder of the militant group Jaish-e-Mohammed, based mainly in the Pakistan-administered portion
- Azharuddin: Azharuddin may refer to: Azhar ud-din Muhammad Azim Mirza, Azim-ush-Shan Bahadur, (1664—1712), son of Mughal emperor Bahadur Shah Mohammad Azharuddin
- Al-Azhar English Training Centre: The Al-Azhar English Training Centre (AAETC) is an English language teaching facility at Al-Azhar University in Cairo funded by Al Azhar University with
Meaning of the Name 'AZHAR'
- Meaning: Flower
- Origin: Arabic
- Gender: Female
AZHAR Sample Sentences in News
- Site Last Updated 10:07 am, Saturday
KUALA LUMPUR: Convicted murderer Corporal Sirul Azhar Umar has been arrested by immigration authorities in Australia, Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Khalid Abu Bakar said Wednesday. Read more on this news related to 'AZHAR'
- Site Last Updated 12:46 pm, Saturday
KUALA LUMPUR: Convicted murderer Corporal Sirul Azhar Umar has been arrested by immigration authorities in Australia, Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Khalid Abu Bakar said here yesterday. Read more on this news related to 'AZHAR'
- Malaysian PM's ex-bodyguard Sirul Azhar Umar lived with son near Brisbane before being detained by immigration ...
A former bodyguard to the Malaysian prime minister who was sentenced to death last week had been living with family members west of Brisbane when he was detained by Australian immigration officials. Read more on this news related to 'AZHAR'