AUREA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'AUREA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'AUREA'
- Aurea: Aurea, Golden in Latin, may refer to: Áurea, a municipality in the state Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil Aurea (car), a former Italian automobile manufactured
- Ulmus americana 'Aurea': The American Elm cultivar Ulmus americana 'Aurea' was cloned from a tree discovered by F. L. Temple in Vermont at the end of the 19th century. The tree
- Ulmus 'Folia Aurea': The elm cultivar Ulmus 'Folia Aurea' was first identified (as U. campestris var. foliis aureis) by Loudon in Arboretum et Fruticetum Britannicum, 3: 1378
- Ulmus × hollandica 'Macrophylla Aurea': 'Macrophylla Aurea' was listed by Bean in Kew Hand-List Trees & Shrubs, ed. 3, 273, 1925 as U . Montana (: glabra) var. macrophylla aurea, but without
- Ulmus glabra 'Crispa Aurea': The Wych Elm cultivar Ulmus glabra 'Crispa Aurea' was first mentioned by Schelle in Beissner et al. Handbuch der Laubholz-Benennung 86. 1903. Schneider
- Ulmus americana 'Folia Aurea Variegata': The American Elm cultivar Ulmus americana 'Folia Aurea Variegata' was first described by Jäger in Die ziergehölze der Gärten und parkanlagen, 548, 1865
- Ulmus × viminalis 'Aurea': season progresses. Illustration of 'Aurea', 1866 'Aurea' at Borde Hill, West Sussex, 2010. 'Aurea' is very susceptible to Dutch elm disease
- Ficus aurea: Ficus aurea, commonly known as the Florida strangler fig (or simply strangler fig), golden fig, or higuerón, is a tree in the family Moraceae that is
- Ulmus glabra 'Latifolia Aurea': The Wych Elm cultivar Ulmus glabra 'Latifolia Aurea' was listed by Schelle in Beissner et al. Handbuch der Laubholz-Benennung 84. 1903, but without description
- Ulmus pumila 'Aurea': The Siberian Elm cultivar Ulmus pumila 'Aurea' (selling name Beijing Gold™) was released by the Honze nursery in China shortly before the Beijing Olympics
Meaning of the Name 'AUREA'
- Meaning: Gentle music
- Origin: English
- Gender: Female