ASTRA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'ASTRA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'ASTRA'
- Astra: Astra may refer to: Astra (comics), name of two otherwise unrelated Marvel Comics characters, from 1977 and 1999 Astra Furst, a member of the First Family
- Astra (satellite): operational Astra satellites, the majority in five orbital locations - Astra 19.2°E, Astra 28.2°E, Astra 23.5°E, Astra 5°E, Astra 31.5°E. Astra's principle
- Opel Astra: The Opel Astra (Lat: Stars) is a compact car/small family car (C-segment in Europe) engineered and manufactured by the German automaker Opel since 1991
- FC Astra Giurgiu: Fotbal Club Astra Giurgiu, commonly known as Astra Giurgiu, or simply as Astra, is a Romanian professional football club based in the city of Giurgiu,
- Holden Astra: The Holden Astra is a compact car marketed by Holden in Australia. Spanning six generations, the original, Australia-only Astra of 1984 was a derivative
- Vauxhall Astra: See also: Opel Astra and Holden Astra The Vauxhall Astra is a small family car that has been built by Vauxhall since 1979. For its first two generations
- Astra (missile): Astra (Sanskrit: अस्त्र, Astra: Throwing weapon) is an active radar homing beyond-visual-range air-to-air missile (BVRAAM) developed by the Defence Research
- Astra 1A: Astra 1A was the first satellite launched and operated by SES (Société Européenne des Satellites), launched in December 1988. During its early days, it
- Astra C: The Astra C was a 1912 French single engine biplane, manufactured by Société Astra at Villacoublay. In 1913, the Astra CM Hydro-avion three-seat floatplane
- Astra 19.2°E: Astra 19.2°E is the name for the group of Astra communications satellites co-located at the 19.2°East orbital position in the Clarke Belt that are owned
Meaning of the Name 'ASTRA'
- Meaning: Star
- Origin: Greek
- Gender: Female