ASTRA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'ASTRA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'ASTRA'
- Astra: Astra may refer to: Per aspera ad astra, a Latin phrase meaning "through hardships to the stars" Astra (radio personality), American radio personality
- FC Astra Giurgiu: Fotbal Club Astra Giurgiu is a Romanian professional football club from Giurgiu, Romania. They were founded in 1921, in Ploiești and spent the vast majority
- Astra Stadium: Astra Stadium is a football-only stadium in Ploieşti, Romania. It is currently used mostly for football matches. It was the home ground of FC Astra Ploieşti
- Astra (satellite): operational Astra satellites, the majority in five orbital locations - Astra 19.2°E, Astra 28.2°E, Astra 23.5°E, Astra 5°E, Astra 31.5°E. Astra's principle
- Société Astra: Société Astra des Constructions Aéronautiques was a major French manufacturer of balloons, airships, and aeroplanes in the early 20th Century. It was
- Astra 1KR: failing Astra 1E. SES Astra Astra 19.2°E Astra 1K Astra 1B Astra 1C Astra 2C Astra 1E "ASTRA 1KR Satellite details 2006-012A NORAD
- Astra 28.2°E: Astra 2F Astra 2G Astra 1D (inactive, currently at 47.3°W) Astra 1N (relocated to Astra 19.2°E) Astra 2B (inactive, currently at Astra 31.5°E) Astra
- Astra 5B: Astra 5B is one of the Astra communications satellites owned and operated by SES. It was launched as SES' 56th satellite in March 2014, to the newest of
- Holden Astra: The Holden Astra is a compact car marketed by Holden in Australia. Spanning six generations, the original, Australia-only Astra of 1984 was a derivative
- Astra 1N: Astra 1N is one of the Astra communications satellites owned and operated by SES and is positioned at the Astra 19.2°E orbital slot. It was launched in
Meaning of the Name 'ASTRA'
- Meaning: Star
- Origin: Greek
- Gender: Female