ASTRA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'ASTRA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'ASTRA'
- Astra: Astra can refer to: Astra (radio personality), an on air personality for WBMP - 92.3 AMP Radio broadcasting to the greater New York City area Astra (comics)
- FC Astra Giurgiu: Fotbal Club Astra Giurgiu is a Romanian professional football club from Giurgiu, Romania. They were founded in 1921, in Ploiești and spent their vast
- Astra (satellite): operational Astra satellites, the majority in five orbital locations - Astra 19.2°E, Astra 28.2°E, Astra 23.5°E, Astra 5°E, Astra 31.5°E. Astra's principle
- Astra Stadium: Astra Stadium is a football-only stadium in Ploieşti, Romania. It is currently used mostly for football matches. It was the home ground of FC Astra Ploieşti
- Astra 2D: be positioned at Astra 5°E in July 2015. Astra 2A Astra 2B Astra 2C Astra 2E Astra 2F Astra 2G Astra 28.2°E orbital position Astra 5°E orbital position
- Société Astra: Société Astra des Constructions Aéronautiques was a major French manufacturer of balloons, airships, and aeroplanes in the early 20th Century. It was
- Astra 1KR: failing Astra 1E. SES Astra Astra 19.2°E Astra 1K Astra 1B Astra 1C Astra 2C Astra 1E "ASTRA 1KR Satellite details 2006-012A NORAD
- Astra 28.2°E: (inactive) Astra 2E Astra 2F Astra 2G Eutelsat 28A (renamed Eutelsat 33C and relocated to 33°E) Astra 1N (relocated to Astra 19.2°E) Astra 2D (inactive
- Astra 1N: Astra 1N is one of the Astra communications satellites owned and operated by SES and is positioned at the Astra 19.2°E orbital slot. It was launched in
- Astra 5B: Astra 5B is one of the Astra communications satellites owned and operated by SES. It was launched as SES' 56th satellite in March 2014, to the newest of
Meaning of the Name 'ASTRA'
- Meaning: Star
- Origin: Greek
- Gender: Female