ASTRA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'ASTRA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'ASTRA'
- Astra: Astra can refer to: Astra (radio personality), an on air personality for WBMP - 92.3 AMP Radio broadcasting to the greater New York City area Astra (comics)
- FC Astra Giurgiu: Fotbal Club Astra Giurgiu is a Romanian professional football club from Giurgiu, Romania. They were founded in 1921, in Ploiești and spent their vast
- Astra (satellite): operational Astra satellites, the majority in five orbital locations - Astra 19.2°E, Astra 28.2°E, Astra 23.5°E, Astra 5°E, Astra 31.5°E. Astra's principle
- Astra Stadium: Astra Stadium is a football-only stadium in Ploieşti, Romania. It is currently used mostly for football matches. It was the home ground of FC Astra Ploieşti
- Opel Astra: The Opel Astra (Lat: Stars) is a small family car (C-segment in Europe) engineered and manufactured by the German automaker Opel since 1991. It is branded
- Astra 2D: Astra 2D is one of the Astra communications satellites owned and operated by SES, and located at 28.2° east in the Clarke Belt. It is a Hughes HS-376 craft
- Astra 1KR: failing Astra 1E. SES Astra Astra 19.2°E Astra 1K Astra 1B Astra 1C Astra 2C Astra 1E "ASTRA 1KR Satellite details 2006-012A NORAD
- Astra 1N: Astra 1N is one of the Astra communications satellites owned and operated by SES and is positioned at the Astra 19.2°E orbital slot. It was launched in
- Astra 28.2°E: (inactive) Astra 2D (inactive) Astra 2E Astra 2F Eutelsat 28A Astra 1N (relocated to Astra 19.2°E) Astra 2B (currently at Astra 31.5°E) Astra 1D (inactive
- Ad astra: Ad astra may refer to: Ad astra (phrase), a Latin phrase meaning "To the stars", and the motto of several organizations Ad Astra (magazine), official
Meaning of the Name 'ASTRA'
- Meaning: Star
- Origin: Greek
- Gender: Female