AMR Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'AMR'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'AMR'
- AMR: Amr or AMR may refer to: AMR (Abbingdon Music Research), a UK audio manufacturer AMR Corporation, former parent company of American Airlines American
- Dayr 'Amr: Dayr 'Amr was a Palestinian Arab village in the Jerusalem Subdistrict. It was depopulated during the 1948 Arab-Israeli War on July 17, 1948 by the Fourth
- 'Amr ibn al-'As: ‘Amr ibn al-‘As (Arabic: عمرو بن العاص; c. 585 – January 6, 664) was an Arab military commander who is most noted for leading the Muslim conquest of
- Amr ibn Ubayd: Amr Ibn Ubayd ibn Bāb (Arabic: عمرو بن عبيد بن باب, died 761) was one of the earliest leaders in the "rationalist" theological movement of the Mu'tazilis
- Suhayl ibn Amr: Suhayl ibn Amr was a prominent leader among the Quraysh, being known as the Khatib or orator of the tribe. Clever and articulate, Suhayl's personal opinion
- Maccabi Shefa-'Amr F.C.: Maccabi Shefa-'Amr (Hebrew: מכבי שפרעם) was an Israeli football club based in Shefa-'Amr. The club was founded in 1968 and played in the lower divisions
- AMR Corporation: AMR Corporation was a commercial aviation business and airline holding company based in Fort Worth, Texas, which was the parent company of American Airlines
- Mohamed Kamel Amr: Mohamed Kamel Amr (Arabic: محمد کامل عمرو, born 1 December 1942) is an Egyptian diplomat who served as Egypt's minister of foreign affairs from 2011 to
Meaning of the Name 'AMR'
- Meaning: Old Arabic name; meaning unknown
- Origin: Arabic
- Gender: Male