AMR Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'AMR'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'AMR'
- AMR: Amr or AMR may refer to: American Medical Response, a private ambulance operator AMR (Abbingdon Music Research), a UK manufacturer of high-end audio
- Dayr 'Amr: Dayr 'Amr was a Palestinian Arab village in the Jerusalem Subdistrict. It was depopulated during the 1948 Arab-Israeli War on July 17, 1948 by the Fourth
- 'Amr ibn al-'As: `Amr ibn al-`As (Arabic: عمرو بن العاص ‘Amr ibn al-‘Āṣ; c. 585 – January 6, 664) was an Arab military commander who is most noted for leading the Muslim
- Mohamed Kamel Amr: Mohamed Kamel Amr (Arabic: محمد کامل عمرو, born 1 December 1942) is an Egyptian diplomat who served as Egypt's minister of foreign affairs from 2011 to
- Amr ibn Ubayd: Amr Ibn Ubayd ibn Bāb (Arabic: عمرو بن عبيد بن باب, died 761) was one of the earliest leaders in the "rationalist" theological movement of the Mu'tazilis
- Raid of Amr ibn al-As: The raid of Amr ibn al-As, to Ruhat, took place in January 630 AD, 8AH, 9th month, of the Islamic Calendar. In the same month the idol al-Uzza was demolished
- AMR Corporation: AMR Corporation was a commercial aviation business and airline holding company based in Fort Worth, Texas, which was the parent company of American Airlines
- Suhayl ibn Amr: Suhayl ibn Amr was a prominent leader among the Quraysh, being known as the Khatib or orator of the tribe. Clever and articulate, Suhayl's personal opinion
Meaning of the Name 'AMR'
- Meaning: Old Arabic name; meaning unknown
- Origin: Arabic
- Gender: Male