AMR Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'AMR'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'AMR'
- AMR: Amr or AMR may refer to: AMR (Abbingdon Music Research), a UK audio manufacturer AMR Corporation, former parent company of American Airlines American
- AMR Corporation: AMR Corporation was a commercial aviation business and airline holding company based in Fort Worth, Texas, which was the parent company of American Airlines
- Dayr 'Amr: Dayr 'Amr was a Palestinian Arab village in the Jerusalem Subdistrict. It was depopulated during the 1948 Arab-Israeli War on July 17, 1948 by the Fourth
- 'Amr ibn al-'As: ‘Amr ibn al-‘As (Arabic: عمرو بن العاص; c. 585 – January 6, 664) was an Arab military commander who is most noted for leading the Muslim conquest of
- AMR 33: The Automitrailleuse de Reconnaissance Renault Modèle 1933 (AMR 33 or Renault VM) was a French light tank developed during the Interbellum and used in
- F. D. Amr Bey: Abdelfattah Amr (Arabic: عبد الفتاح عمرو) (14 February 1909 – 23 November 1988), better known as "F.D. Amr Bey" or simply "Amr Bey", was an Egyptian
- Shefa-'Amr: Shefa-'Amr, also Shfar'am (Arabic: شفاعمرو, Šafā ʻAmr, Hebrew: שְׁפַרְעָם, Šəfarʻam) is an Arab city in the North District of Israel. In 2015 it had
- Amr Khaled: Amr Mohamed Helmi Khaled (Arabic: عمرو محمد حلمي خالد; born 5 September 1967) is an Egyptian Muslim activist and television preacher. The New York Times
- Amr ibn Ubayd: Amr Ibn Ubayd ibn Bāb (Arabic: عمرو بن عبيد بن باب, died 761) was one of the earliest leaders in the "rationalist" theological movement of the Mu'tazilis
- Amr ibn al-Layth: Amr ibn al-Layth or Amr-i Laith Saffari (Persian: عمرو لیث صفاری) was the second ruler of the Saffarid dynasty of Iran from 879 to 901. He was the son
Meaning of the Name 'AMR'
- Meaning: Old Arabic name; meaning unknown
- Origin: Arabic
- Gender: Male