AMNON Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'AMNON'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'AMNON'
- Amnon: other people named Amnon, see Amnon (given name). For the moshav in northern Israel, see Amnun. According to the Bible, Amnon (Hebrew: אַמְנוֹן,
- Amnon Yariv: Amnon Yariv (born 1930) is an Israeli-American professor of applied physics and electrical engineering at Caltech, known for innovations in optoelectronics
- Amnon Lipkin-Shahak: Amnon Lipkin-Shahak (Hebrew: אמנון ליפקין-שחק; March 18, 1944 – December 19, 2012) was an Israeli military officer and politician. He served as Chief
- Amnon Yitzhak: Amnon Yitzhak (Hebrew: אַמְנוֹן יִצְחָק; born 8 November 1953), is a Haredi Israeli rabbi. He is best known for his involvement in Orthodox Judaism outreach
- Amnon of Mainz: Amram of Mainz. Amnon of Mainz or Amnon of Mayence is the subject of a medieval legend that became very popular. It treats of Rabbi Amnon, of Mainz (Mayence)
- Amnon Barzel: Amnon Barzel (Hebrew: אמנון ברזל, born 1935, in Tel Aviv) is an internationally known curator and author. Barzel is a graduate of the Hebrew University
- Amnon Kapeliouk: Amnon Kapeliouk (Hebrew: אמנון קפליוק) (22 December 1930– 26 June 2009) was an Israeli journalist and author. He was a co-founder of B'Tselem and was
- Amnon Straschnov: Amnon Straschnov (born July 24, 1947) is a retired Israeli judge. Amnon Staschnov was born in Pardes Hanna. After graduating from Pardes Hanna Agricultural
- Amnon Dankner: Amnon Dankner (Hebrew: אמנון דנקנר, February 5, 1946 – April 5, 2013) was an Israeli newspaper editor and author. He was the editor of the mass-circulation
- Amnon Niv: Amnon Niv (Hebrew: אמנון ניב) (February 23, 1930 – June 6, 2011) was an Israeli architect and urban designer. Niv was the chief architect for the Nuclear
Meaning of the Name 'AMNON'
- Meaning: Faithful
- Origin: Hebrew
- Gender: Male