AKIBA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'AKIBA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'AKIBA'
- Akiba: Akiba may refer to: Akiba-kei, a Japanese slang term Akiba (given name) Akiba (surname) Akiba (subgenus), a subgenus of protozoa in the genus Leucocytozoon
- Akiba-kei: For the anime, see Akiba-chan (anime). Akiba-kei (秋葉系?) or Akiba-chan (アキバちゃん?) is a Japanese slang term for Akihabara style. Akihabara is a
- Tadatoshi Akiba: Tadatoshi Akiba (秋葉 忠利, Akiba Tadatoshi?, born November 3, 1942 in Arakawa, Tokyo) is a Japanese mathematician and politician and served as the mayor
- Masaru Akiba: Masaru Akiba (秋葉 勝, Akiba Masaru?, born February 19, 1984 in Kamoniyama, Yamagata, Japan) is a Japanese footballer. He plays for the Japanese club Zweigen
- Tadahiro Akiba: Tadahiro Akiba (秋葉 忠宏, Akiba Tadahiro?, born October 13, 1975) is a former Japanese football player and manager. Akiba previously played for Albirex
- Yoichi Akiba: Yoichi Akiba (秋葉 陽一, Akiba Yōichi?, born November 23, 1983) is a former Japanese football player. He has played for Yokohama and Mito HollyHock. "Stats
- Nobuhide Akiba: Nobuhide Akiba (秋葉 信秀, Akiba Nobuhide?, born April 10, 1985) is a Japanese football player. He plays for Vonds Ichihara. "Stats Centre: Nobuhide Akiba Facts"
- Ryuji Akiba: Ryuji Akiba (秋葉 竜児, Akiba Ryūji?, born June 13, 1984) is a former Japanese football player. Ryuji Akiba at J.League (Japanese) Vegalta Sendai News
- Babymetal × Kiba of Akiba: "Babymetal × Kiba of Akiba" (BABYMETAL×キバオブアキバ?) is a joint single by the bands Babymetal and Kiba of Akiba. The single was first released in Japan on
- Akiba (film): Akiba (or Maid in Akiba) is 2006 Japanese film set in the Akihabara district of Tokyo, Japan, and directed by Yuichi Onuma. Nonami Takizawa as Minano
Meaning of the Name 'AKIBA'
- Meaning: Replaces
- Origin: Hebrew
- Gender: Male