AKIBA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'AKIBA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'AKIBA'
- Akiba: Akiba may refer to: Akiba-kei, a Japanese slang term Akiba (given name) Akiba (surname) Akiba (subgenus), a subgenus of protozoa in the genus Leucocytozoon
- Akiba-kei: For the anime, see Akiba-chan (anime). Akiba-kei (秋葉系?) or Akiba-chan (アキバちゃん?) is a Japanese slang term for Akihabara style. Akihabara is a
- Tadatoshi Akiba: Tadatoshi Akiba (秋葉 忠利, Akiba Tadatoshi?, born November 3, 1942 in Arakawa, Tokyo) is a Japanese mathematician and politician and served as the mayor
- Tadahiro Akiba: Tadahiro Akiba (秋葉 忠宏, Akiba Tadahiro?, born October 13, 1975) is a former Japanese football player and manager. Akiba previously played for Albirex
- Masaru Akiba: Masaru Akiba (秋葉 勝, Akiba Masaru?, born February 19, 1984 in Kamoniyama, Yamagata, Japan) is a Japanese footballer. He plays for the Japanese club Zweigen
- Yoichi Akiba: Yoichi Akiba (秋葉 陽一, Akiba Yōichi?, born November 23, 1983) is a former Japanese football player. He has played for Yokohama and Mito HollyHock. "Stats
- Nobuhide Akiba: Nobuhide Akiba (秋葉 信秀, Akiba Nobuhide?, born April 10, 1985) is a Japanese football player. He plays for Vonds Ichihara. "Stats Centre: Nobuhide Akiba Facts"
- Akiba (film): Akiba (or Maid in Akiba) is 2006 Japanese film set in the Akihabara district of Tokyo, Japan, and directed by Yuichi Onuma. Nonami Takizawa as Minano
- Ryuji Akiba: Ryuji Akiba (秋葉 竜児, Akiba Ryūji?, born June 13, 1984) is a former Japanese football player. Ryuji Akiba at J.League (Japanese) Vegalta Sendai News
- Babymetal × Kiba of Akiba: "Babymetal × Kiba of Akiba" (BABYMETAL×キバオブアキバ?) is a joint single by the bands Babymetal and Kiba of Akiba. The single was first released in Japan on
Meaning of the Name 'AKIBA'
- Meaning: Replaces
- Origin: Hebrew
- Gender: Male