AKIBA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'AKIBA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'AKIBA'
- Akiba: Akiba may refer to: Akiba-kei, a Japanese slang term Akiba (given name) Akiba (surname) Akiba (subgenus), a subgenus of protozoa in the genus Leucocytozoon
- Tadatoshi Akiba: Tadatoshi Akiba (秋葉 忠利, Akiba Tadatoshi?, born November 3, 1942 in Arakawa, Tokyo) is a Japanese politician and served as the mayor of the city of Hiroshima
- Alphabet of Akiba ben Joseph: Alphabet of Akiba ben Joseph, or Otiot (Midrash, Aggadah) de-Rabbi Akiba (Hebrew: אותיות דרבי עקיבא), is a Midrash on the names of the letters of the Hebrew
- Akiba-kei: For the anime, see Akiba-chan (anime). Akiba-kei (秋葉系?) or Akiba-chan (アキバちゃん?) is a Japanese slang term for Akihabara style. Akihabara is a
- Babymetal × Kiba of Akiba: "Babymetal × Kiba of Akiba" (BABYMETAL×キバオブアキバ?) is a joint single by the bands Babymetal and Kiba of Akiba. It was released in Japan on March 7, 2012
- Kenya Akiba: Kenya Akiba (秋葉 賢也, Akiba Ken'ya?, born July 3, 1962) is a Japanese politician of the Liberal Democratic Party, a member of the House of Representatives
- Masaru Akiba: Masaru Akiba (秋葉 勝, Akiba Masaru?, born February 19, 1984 in Kamoniyama, Yamagata, Japan) is a Japanese footballer. He plays for the Japanese club Montedio
- Tadahiro Akiba: Tadahiro Akiba (秋葉 忠宏, Akiba Tadahiro?, born October 13, 1975 in Chiba, Chiba) is a former Japanese footballer and manager. He was the manager of Thespakusatsu
Meaning of the Name 'AKIBA'
- Meaning: Replaces
- Origin: Hebrew
- Gender: Male