AFUA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'AFUA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'AFUA'
- Afua: For the Brazilian municipality, see Afuá. Afua is a member of the Fakaofo island group of Tokelau. The name also means "A girl born on Friday", in Ghana
- Afua Hirsch: Afua Hirsch is a journalist, barrister and human rights development worker of Akan and English origin. Born in Stavanger, Norway to an English father and
- Afua Cooper: Afua Cooper (born 8 November 1957) is a Jamaican-born Canadian historian, author and dub poet. Born in Westmoreland, Jamaica, Cooper grew up in Kingston
- Esther Afua Ocloo: Esther Afua Ocloo (April 18, 1919, Peki Dzake - February 8, 2002 ) was a Ghanaian entrepreneur and pioneer of microlending. She was born Esther Afua Nkulenu
- Nana Afua Antwi: Nana Afua Antwi (born 25 November 1988 ) is a British Fashion model originated from Ghana. She emerged in the modelling spotlight when she won Britain's
- Te Afuafou: Funafuti, Tuvalu. Charles Hedley in 1896 describes the meaning of the name 'Te afua fou' as being 'the new beginning': "the name refers to an unfortunate incident
Meaning of the Name 'AFUA'
- Meaning: Born on Friday.
- Origin: African
- Gender: Female