AFUA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'AFUA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'AFUA'
- Afua: For the Brazilian municipality, see Afuá. Afua is a member of the Fakaofo island group of Tokelau. The name also means "A girl born on Friday", in Ghana
- Afua Hirsch: Afua Hirsch is a journalist, barrister and human rights development worker of Akan and English origin. Born in Stavanger, Norway to an English father and
- Afua Cooper: Afua Cooper (born 8 November 1957) is a Jamaican-born Canadian historian, author and dub poet. Born in Westmoreland, Jamaica, Cooper grew up in Kingston
- Esther Afua Ocloo: Esther Afua Ocloo (April 18, 1919, Peki Dzake - February 8, 2002 ) was a Ghanaian entrepreneur and pioneer of microlending. She was born Esther Afua Nkulenu
- Nana Afua Antwi: Nana Afua Antwi (born 25 November 1988 ) is a British Fashion model originated from Ghana. She emerged in the modelling spotlight when she won Britain's
- Te Afuafou: Funafuti, Tuvalu. Charles Hedley in 1896 describes the meaning of the name 'Te afua fou' as being 'the new beginning': "the name refers to an unfortunate incident
Meaning of the Name 'AFUA'
- Meaning: Born on Friday.
- Origin: African
- Gender: Female
AFUA Sample Sentences in News
- From palm wine to burgers, Ghana eateries cater to expanding middle class
By Matthew Mpoke Bigg ACCRA (Reuters) - As the boss of one of Ghana's busiest restaurants, Afua Asante has a lot on her plate, from managing a team of 40 to ensuring each dish is cooked just so. This week she has an extra headache: her palm wine supplier may be trying to cheat her. Asante sources the wine from the town of Adawso in eastern Ghana, several hours Read more on this news related to 'AFUA'