AFUA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'AFUA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'AFUA'
- Afua: Afua is a member of the Fakaofo island group of Tokelau The name also means "A girl born on Friday", in Ghana and Akan language . ...
- Afua Hirsch: Afua Hirsch is a journalist, barrister and human rights development worker of Akan origin Born in Stavanger , Norway to an English father ...
- Afua Cooper: Afua Cooper (born 8 November 1957) is a Jamaica n-born Canadian historian , author and dub poet Biography : Born in Westmoreland, Jamaica , ...
- Esther Afua Ocloo: Esther Afua Ocloo (April 18, 1919, Peki Dzake - February 8, 2002 ) was a Ghana ian entrepreneur and pioneer of microlending She was born ...
- Nana Afua Antwi: Nana Afua Antwi (born 25 November 1988 ) is a British Fashion model originated from Ghana . She emerged in the modelling spotlight when ...
Meaning of the Name 'AFUA'
- Meaning: Born on Friday.
- Origin: African
- Gender: Female
AFUA Sample Sentences in News
- New Book Harmonises Trade and Environmental Principles and Policies
Dr. Yvonne Nana Afua Idun lays out common ground for two opposing views (PRWeb October 06, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/DrYvonneNanaAfuaIdun/prweb12228896.htm Read more on this news related to 'AFUA'
- Odysseys: With luck and hope, Ghanaian pursues his dream in Pittsburgh
He was the third-born child of a young African woman named Afua Nykowah, but when Afua’s husband deserted the family, she changed the child’s name to remove the taint of his father. The child became Lawrence Nyamekye, or “God’s child.” Read more on this news related to 'AFUA'
- Student arraigned on fraud charges
A student, Mimi Afua Asante, on Thursday appeared before an Accra Circuit Court for defrauding by false pretence. Mimi who was said to have defrauded one Enyonam Woollams of an amount of Ghc63, 000.00 pleaded not guilty to the charge. Read more on this news related to 'AFUA'