AFUA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'AFUA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'AFUA'
- Afua: For the Brazilian municipality, see Afuá. Afua is an islet in the Fakaofo island group of Tokelau, near Fenua Fala. GEOnet Names Server (GNS) Coordinates:
- Afua Hirsch: Afua Hirsch (12 June 1981) is a writer, broadcaster, barrister and human rights development worker of Ghanaian, English and Jewish heritage. She is the
- Esther Afua Ocloo: Esther Afua Ocloo (born Esther Afua Nkulenu, 18 April 1919 – 8 February 2002) was a Ghanaian entrepreneur and pioneer of microlending, a program of making
- Afua Cooper: Afua Cooper (born 8 November 1957) is a Jamaican-born Canadian historian, author and dub poet. Born in Westmoreland, Jamaica, Cooper grew up in Kingston
- Afua's Diary: Afua's Diary is a 2015 romantic drama-comedy, written and produced by Bibi Owusu Shadbolt and directed by Ben Owusu. It stars Cleopatra Wood and Fabio
Meaning of the Name 'AFUA'
- Meaning: Born on Friday.
- Origin: African
- Gender: Female