AFUA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'AFUA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'AFUA'
- Afua: Afua is a member of the Fakaofo island group of Tokelau The name also means "A girl born on Friday", in Ghana and Akan language . ...
- Afua Cooper: Afua Cooper (born 8 November 1957) is a Jamaica n-born Canadian historian , author and dub poet Biography : Born in Westmoreland, Jamaica , ...
- Afua Hirsch: Afua Hirsch is a journalist, barrister and human rights development worker of Akan origin Born in Stavanger , Norway to an English father ...
- Esther Afua Ocloo: Esther Afua Ocloo (April 18, 1919, Peki Dzake - February 8, 2002 ) was a Ghana ian entrepreneur and pioneer of microlending She was born ...
- Nana Afua Antwi: Nana Afua Antwi (born 25 November 1988 ) is a British Fashion model originated from Ghana . She emerged in the modelling spotlight when ...
Meaning of the Name 'AFUA'
- Meaning: Born on Friday.
- Origin: African
- Gender: Female
AFUA Sample Sentences in News
- Twitter Q&A: British Muslim Radicalisation
Check out the Q&A on the radicalisation of British Muslims, hosted by Sky News Social Affairs Editor Afua Hirsch. Read more on this news related to 'AFUA'
- Five Best Friday Columns
Gideon Rachman on Cameron vs. Scotland, Fareed Zakaria on Narendra Modi, Paul Krugman on the economics of climate change, Rami G. Khouri on Hamas, and Afua Hirsch on the causes of Islamic extremism. Read more on this news related to 'AFUA'