Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'AFUA'
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'AFUA'
- Afua: Afua is a member of the Fakaofo island group of Tokelau 2. Afua means girl born on Friday (Ghana - Akan. See also : Fale References ...
- Afua Cooper: Afua Cooper (born 8 Nov 1957) is a Jamaica n-born Canadian historian , author and dub poet Biography : Born in Westmoreland, Jamaica , ...
- Esther Afua Ocloo: Esther Afua Ocloo (April 18, 1919, Peki Dzake - February 8, 2002 ) was a Ghana ian entrepreneur and pioneer of microlending She was born ...
Words and phrases related to 'AFUA'
Meaning of the Name 'AFUA'
- Meaning: Born on Friday.
- Origin: African
- Gender: Female
AFUA Sample Sentences in News
- The price of gold: Chinese mining in Ghana – video
Chinese immigrants are profiting from industrialising Ghana's small-scale mining industry Afua Hirsch Richard Cookson Alex Healey Christian Bennett Read more on this news related to 'AFUA'
- Illegal mines tarnish gold from Ghana
Environmental destruction and social conflict are plaguing small-scale mining mining operations in Ghana, Afua Hirsch reports. Read more on this news related to 'AFUA'
- The Guardian Audio Edition: John Pilger on the plight of Aboriginal Australians - 30 April 2013
Audio versions of a selection of articles from the Guardian newspaper and website Reading on mobile? Click here to listen. or subscribe to our weekly edition on iTunes here In this week's edition: • Diplomats warn that militants squeezed out of Mali by western intervention are hitting targets in Tripoli. Read the article here By Chris Stephen in Tripoli and Read more on this news related to 'AFUA'