ADON Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'ADON'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'ADON'
- Adon: For other uses, see Adon (disambiguation). Adon literally means "lord." Adon has an uncertain etymology, although it is generally believed to be derived
- Adon Olam: Adon Olam (Hebrew: אֲדוֹן עוֹלָם; "Eternal Lord" or "Sovereign of the Universe") is a strictly metrical hymn in the Jewish liturgy written in lines of
- Osmodes adon: Osmodes adon, the Adon white-spots, is a butterfly in the Hesperiidae family. It is found in Guinea, Sierra Leone, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Nigeria, Cameroon
- Pessah Bar-Adon: Pessah Bar-Adon (Hebrew: פסח בר-אדון; b. 1907, d. 1985) was a Polish-born, Israeli archaeologist and writer. Born Pessah Panitsch in Kolno, Poland, to
- Adon (disambiguation): Adon (אדון) is the Northwest Semitic for "lord", mostly used of deities. It may also refer to: in the Tanakh Adon may be used for men and angels as well
- El Adon: El Adon or El Adon al kol ha'ma'asim (Hebrew: אל אדון or אל אדון על כל המעשים, English: God is the Lord or God is the Lord of all creation) is a well-known
- Adon, Loiret: Adon is a commune in the Loiret department in north-central France. The town's residents are called Adonnais. Communes of the Loiret department INSEE
- Dorothy Bar-Adon: Dorothy Bar-Adon (August 2, 1907-August 7, 1950) was an American-born Israeli journalist. Her early experience as a correspondent was gained on The Atlantic
- Adon Smith House: Adon Smith House is a historic home located at Hamilton in Madison County, New York. It was built about 1850 and is a 2 1⁄2-story brick dwelling with
Meaning of the Name 'ADON'
- Meaning: The Lord
- Origin: Hebrew
- Gender: Male