ADON Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'ADON'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'ADON'
- Adon: For other uses, see Adon (disambiguation). Adon literally "lord, patron." Adon has an uncertain etymology it is generally believe to be derived from the
- Adon, Loiret: Adon is a commune in the Loiret department in north-central France. The town's residents are called Adonnais. Communes of the Loiret department INSEE
- Osmodes adon: Osmodes adon, the Adon White-spots, is a butterfly in the Hesperiidae family. It is found in Guinea, Sierra Leone, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Nigeria, Cameroon
- Adon Olam: Adon Olam (Hebrew: אֲדוֹן עוֹלָם; "Eternal Lord" or "Sovereign of the Universe") is a strictly metrical hymn in the Jewish liturgy written in lines of
- Pessah Bar-Adon: Pessah Bar-Adon (Hebrew: פסח בר-אדון; b. 1907, d. 1985) was a Polish-born, Israeli archaeologist and writer. Born Pessah Panitsch in Kolno, Poland, to
- Adon P. Brown: Adon P. Brown (October 12, 1873 in South Brookfield, Madison County, New York – April 22, 1942 in Tampa, Florida) was an American lawyer and politician
- Adon (disambiguation): Adon (אדון) is the Northwest Semitic for "lord", mostly used of deities. It may also refer to: in the Tanakh Adon may be used for men and angels as well
- Adon Smith House: Adon Smith House is a historic home located at Hamilton in Madison County, New York. It was built about 1850 and is a 2 1⁄2-story brick dwelling with Italianate
Meaning of the Name 'ADON'
- Meaning: The Lord
- Origin: Hebrew
- Gender: Male