ADAN Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'ADAN'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'ADAN'
- Adan: Adan may refer to: People : Adan (given name) Antonio Adán , Spanish footballer. José Carlos Adán , Spanish long-distance runner ...
- 'Adan Governorate: Adan (عدن ʻAdan) is a governorate of Yemen , including the city of Aden . At the 2004 census it had a population of 589,419 The ancient ...
- Avraham Adan: Avraham "Bren" Adan (אברהם "ברן" אדן, born October 1926) is a former Israel i general who served in the military between 1947 and 1973. ...
- Adan (given name): Adan Ahmed Elmi , the fourth and current Prime Minister of Somaliland. Adán Amezcua Contreras , a leader of the Mexican Colima drug cartel ...
- Adan Jodorowsky: Adan Jodorowsky or Adanowsky (born October 1979 in France ) is an actor and musician. Jodorowsky is the son of Chilean Alejandro Jodorowsky ...
Meaning of the Name 'ADAN'
- Meaning: Yoruba of Nigeria name meaning "a large bat."Also, the Spanish equivalent of Adam.
- Origin: African
- Gender: Male
ADAN Sample Sentences in News
- Teen apologizes for botched anthem at Zozobra, cites exhaustion and panic
Adan Gallegos, 15, who sung the national anthem at the 90th burning of Zozobra on Aug. 29, has weathered criticism this week for botching the song. He apologized for the incident Thursday, saying he was exhausted when it time to sing, and panic had set in. Read more on this news related to 'ADAN'
- Chinese vessel rescued by Iranian Navy
Iranian naval forces rescued a Chinese container vessel surrendered by pirates in the Gulf of Adan on Wednesday morning. The Chinese vessel was heading towards Indian Ocean from Singapore when it was attacked by armed pirates riding in five speedboats. Read more on this news related to 'ADAN'
- India may face blackouts as coal shortage cuts power output
A sharp fall in output at a large power plant due to a coal shortage may lead to power cuts in some areas, underlining the challenge the new government faces in overhauling the sector and its creaking infrastructure. Adani Power Ltd (ADAN.NS) has reduced output at its Mundra facility in Gujarat by about 2,300 megawatts due to a shortage of coal, two senior officia Read more on this news related to 'ADAN'