ADAN Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'ADAN'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'ADAN'
- Adan: Adan may refer to: Adan (given name) Adan (surname) 'Adan or Aden, a city of Yemen 'Adan Governorate, Yemen Al-Adan, a district of the governorate of
- Adan River: The Adan River is a river in Washim District, Maharashtra, India and a principal tributary of the Painganga River. The source of the Adan River is in
- Avraham Adan: Avraham "Bren" Adan (Hebrew: אברהם "ברן" אדן, 5 October 1926 – 28 September 2012) was an Israeli Major General former Head of Southern Command who served
- Fartuun Adan: Fartuun Abdisalaan Adan (Somali: Fartuun Aadan, Arabic: فارتوون عدن) is a Somali social activist. Adan grew up in Somalia. She was married to Elman
- Edna Adan Ismail: Edna Adan Ismail (Somali: Edna Aadan Ismaaciil or Adna Aadan Ismaaciil) (born September 8, 1937) is the former Foreign Minister of Somaliland Republic
Meaning of the Name 'ADAN'
- Meaning: Yoruba of Nigeria name meaning "a large bat."Also, the Spanish equivalent of Adam.
- Origin: African
- Gender: Male