ADAN Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'ADAN'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'ADAN'
- Adan: Adan may refer to: People : Adan (given name) Adan (surname) Places ': Adan or Aden , a city of Yemen ' Adan Governorate , Yemen. Al-Adan , a ...
- Avraham Adan: Avraham "Bren" Adan (אברהם "ברן" אדן, 5 October 1926 – 28 September 2012) was an Israel i Major General former Head of Southern Command ...
- 'Adan Governorate: date October 2010 name Aden | native_name | native_name_lang ar | settlement_type Governorate | image_map Adan in Yemen. svg | map_alt | ...
- Adan (given name): The name is spelled Adán in Spanish: Adan Ahmed Elmi , the fourth and current Prime Minister of Somaliland. Adán Amezcua Contreras , a leader ...
- Adan River: The Adan River is a river in India and a principal tributary of the Painganga River . Statistics : The river flows from Long 77 0 .22’ Lat 20 ...
Meaning of the Name 'ADAN'
- Meaning: Yoruba of Nigeria name meaning "a large bat."Also, the Spanish equivalent of Adam.
- Origin: African
- Gender: Male
ADAN Sample Sentences in News
- Teen apologizes for botched anthem at Zozobra, cites exhaustion and panic
Adan Gallegos, 15, who sung the national anthem at the 90th burning of Zozobra on Aug. 29, has weathered criticism this week for botching the song. He apologized for the incident Thursday, saying he was exhausted when it time to sing, and panic had set in. Read more on this news related to 'ADAN'
- CBP officers seize $255K worth of heroin Sunday afternoon
NOGALES - Customs and Border Protection officers seized more than 18 pounds of heroin hidden in a BMW sedan driven by Victor Adan Esparza-Arballo on Sunday. Read more on this news related to 'ADAN'