ADAN Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'ADAN'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'ADAN'
- Adan: Adan may refer to: Adan (given name) Adan (surname) 'Adan or Aden, a city of Yemen 'Adan Governorate, Yemen Al-Adan, a district of the governorate of
- Adan Mohamed Nuur Madobe: Adan Mohamed Nuur Madobe (Somali: Aaden Maxamed Nuur Madoobe, Arabic: عدن محمد نور مادوبي) is a Somali politician. He previously served as the First Deputy
- Adan Yabal District: Adan Yabal District (Somali: Degmada Aadan Yabaal) is a district in the southeastern Middle Shebelle (Shabeellaha Dhexe) region of Somalia. Districts
- Fartuun Adan: Fartuun Abdisalaan Adan (Somali: Fartuun Aadan, Arabic: فارتوون عدن) is a Somali social activist. Adan grew up in Somalia. She was married to Elman
- Avraham Adan: Avraham "Bren" Adan (Hebrew: אברהם "ברן" אדן, 5 October 1926 – 28 September 2012) was an Israeli Major General former Head of Southern Command who served
- Adan River: The Adan River is a river in India and a principal tributary of the Painganga River. The river flows from Long 770.22’ Lat 200.17’ to long 780.21’ Lat
- Adan (given name): The name is spelled Adán in Spanish: Adan Ahmed Elmi, the fourth and current Prime Minister of Somaliland Adán Amezcua Contreras, a leader of the Mexican
Meaning of the Name 'ADAN'
- Meaning: Yoruba of Nigeria name meaning "a large bat."Also, the Spanish equivalent of Adam.
- Origin: African
- Gender: Male