ADAN Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'ADAN'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'ADAN'
- Adan: Adan may refer to: People : Adan (given name) Antonio Adán , Spanish footballer. José Carlos Adán , Spanish long-distance runner ...
- 'Adan Governorate: Adan (عدن ʻAdan) is a governorate of Yemen , including the city of Aden . At the 2004 census it had a population of 589,419 The ancient ...
- Avraham Adan: Avraham "Bren" Adan (אברהם "ברן" אדן, born October 1926) is a former Israel i general who served in the military between 1947 and 1973. ...
- Adan (given name): Adan Ahmed Elmi , the fourth and current Prime Minister of Somaliland. Adán Amezcua Contreras , a leader of the Mexican Colima drug cartel ...
- Adan Jodorowsky: Adan Jodorowsky or Adanowsky (born October 1979 in France ) is an actor and musician. Jodorowsky is the son of Chilean Alejandro Jodorowsky ...
Meaning of the Name 'ADAN'
- Meaning: Yoruba of Nigeria name meaning "a large bat."Also, the Spanish equivalent of Adam.
- Origin: African
- Gender: Male
ADAN Sample Sentences in News
- Mitchell Street's El Chavo prepares to bring paletas indoors
In 2008, Hershay Adan started a paleta cart business and he will soon open a walk-in paleta and ice cream shop at 730 W. Mitchell St. Read more on this news related to 'ADAN'
- India may face blackouts as coal shortage cuts power output
A sharp fall in output at a large power plant due to a coal shortage may lead to power cuts in some areas, underlining the challenge the new government faces in overhauling the sector and its creaking infrastructure. Adani Power Ltd (ADAN.NS) has reduced output at its Mundra facility in Gujarat by about 2,300 megawatts due to a shortage of coal, two senior officia Read more on this news related to 'ADAN'
- 40 years for man who killed, buried wife in cemetery
COVINGTON A Covington man convicted of killing his wife and burying her in a cemetery will spend 40 years in prison. Adan Quiroz Rodriguez received a 32-year sentence for first-degree murder, a five-year sentence for concealing a body and a three-year sentence for using a firearm to commit a felony. The sentences are to run consecutively. Read more on this news related to 'ADAN'