ADAN Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'ADAN'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'ADAN'
- Adan: Adan may refer to: Adan (given name) Adan (surname) 'Adan or Aden, a city of Yemen 'Adan Governorate, Yemen Al-Adan, a district of the governorate of
- Adan Mohamed Nuur Madobe: Adan Mohamed Nuur Madobe (Somali: Aaden Maxamed Nuur Madoobe, Arabic: عدن محمد نور مادوبي) is a Somali politician. He previously served as the First Deputy
- Adan Yabal District: Adan Yabal District (Somali: Degmada Aadan Yabaal) is a district in the southeastern Middle Shebelle (Shabeellaha Dhexe) region of Somalia. Districts
- Fartuun Adan: Fartuun Abdisalaan Adan (Somali: Fartuun Aadan, Arabic: فارتوون عدن) is a Somali social activist. Adan grew up in Somalia. She was married to Elman
- Avraham Adan: Avraham "Bren" Adan (Hebrew: אברהם "ברן" אדן, 5 October 1926 – 28 September 2012) was an Israeli Major General former Head of Southern Command who served
- Adan River: The Adan River is a river in India and a principal tributary of the Painganga River. The river flows from Long 770.22’ Lat 200.17’ to long 780.21’ Lat
Meaning of the Name 'ADAN'
- Meaning: Yoruba of Nigeria name meaning "a large bat."Also, the Spanish equivalent of Adam.
- Origin: African
- Gender: Male
ADAN Sample Sentences in News
- Shukor Adan keeps his word and retires from international football
Shukor Adan, the outgoing national team captain, has urged young players to step up their game and carry the responsibility of carrying the national team forward Read more on this news related to 'ADAN'
- Soccer-Malaysia skipper plays down hopes of Suzuki Cup comeback
KUALA LUMPUR, Dec 19 (Reuters) - Malaysia captain Shukor Adan says his side will struggle to overturn a 2-0 deficit in Saturday's second leg of the AFF Suzuki Cup final against Thailand. Thailand's influential midfielder Chanathip Songkrasin, dubbed 'Messi Jay', proved the difference in the first leg at the Rajamangala Stadium in Bangkok, according Read more on this news related to 'ADAN'
- Malaysia skipper plays down hopes of Suzuki Cup comeback
KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia captain Shukor Adan says his side will struggle to overturn a 2-0 deficit in Saturday's second leg of the AFF Suzuki Cup final against Thailand. Read more on this news related to 'ADAN'