ADAMA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'ADAMA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'ADAMA'
- Adama: Adama (disambiguation). "Nazreth" redirects here. For the city in Israel, see Nazareth. Adama (Oromo: Adaamaa or Hadaamaa; Amharic: አዳማ, Ädama, Ādama)
- Adama Traoré: Adama Traoré may refer to: Adama Traoré (Ivorian footballer) (born 1990), Ivorian footballer who plays in Portugal Adama Traoré (Malian footballer) (born
- Commander Adama: Battlestar Galactica's Commander Adama. For other BG Commanders named Adama see Commander Adama (disambiguation) Commander Adama is a fictional character in
- Adama Traoré (Spanish footballer): Adama Traoré Diarra (born 25 January 1996), known as Adama, is a Spanish footballer who plays for FC Barcelona B as a right winger. Born in L'Hospitalet
- Adama Diakhaté: Adama Diakhaté (born 3 February 1970) is a Senegalese former basketball player who competed in the 2000 Summer Olympics. "Olympics". sports-reference
- William Adama: William "Bill" Adama (callsign "Husker") is a fictional character portrayed by Edward James Olmos in the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica television series
- Adama François Sene: Adama François Sene (born 30 November 1989 in Dakar) is a Senegalese footballer who plays for Vitória Setúbal in the Primeira Liga. Sene previously played
- Adama Coulibaly: Adama Coulibaly (born 10 September 1980) is a Malian football (soccer) defender. He was born in Bamako, Mali, and began his career in his local club,
- Commander Adama (disambiguation): Commander Adama is the commanding officer on the original Battlestar Galactica and Galactica 1980. Commander Adama may also refer to: William Adama, the version
- Zak Adama: For the original series analogue, see Zac (Battlestar Galactica). Zak Adama is a fictional character on the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica science
Meaning of the Name 'ADAMA'
- Meaning: Ibo of Nigeria Femalee name meaning "beautiful child" or "queenly."
- Origin: African
- Gender: Female
ADAMA Sample Sentences in News
- Adama Postpones $423 Million IPO Amid Grain Price Slump
Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd. (ADAM) , the world’s largest maker of generic agro-chemicals, postponed an initial public offering after failing to agree with investors on pricing. Read more on this news related to 'ADAMA'
- Crop protection firm Adama Q3 net profit, revenue rise
Israel-based Adama Agricultural Solutions (IPO-ADAS.N), which is planning to go public in New York, reported on Sunday a 33 percent rise in third quarter net profit due to higher sales and an improved product mix. Adama, the world's largest provider of generic crop protection products, said its quarterly net profit rose to $24 million from $18 million. Revenue Read more on this news related to 'ADAMA'
- Adama IPO in U.S. put on ice
Agrochemical producer blames ‘adverse equity market conditions’ for decision to delay. Read more on this news related to 'ADAMA'