ADAMA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'ADAMA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'ADAMA'
- Adama: Adama (disambiguation). "Nazreth" redirects here. For the city in Israel, see Nazareth. Adama (Oromo: Adaamaa or Hadaamaa; Amharic: አዳማ, Ädama, Ādama)
- Adama Traoré: Adama Traoré may refer to: Adama Traoré (Ivorian footballer) (born 1990), Ivorian footballer who plays in Portugal Adama Traoré (Malian footballer) (born
- Adama Traoré (Spanish footballer): Adama Traoré Diarra (born 25 January 1996), known as Adama, is a Spanish footballer who plays for FC Barcelona B as a right winger. Born in L'Hospitalet
- Commander Adama: Battlestar Galactica's Commander Adama. For other BG Commanders named Adama see Commander Adama (disambiguation) Commander Adama is a fictional character in
- Adama Diakhaté: Adama Diakhaté (born 3 February 1970) is a Senegalese former basketball player who competed in the 2000 Summer Olympics. "Olympics". sports-reference
- William Adama: William "Bill" Adama (callsign "Husker") is a fictional character portrayed by Edward James Olmos in the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica television series
- Adama François Sene: Adama François Sene (born 30 November 1989 in Dakar) is a Senegalese footballer who plays for Vitória Setúbal in the Primeira Liga. Sene previously played
- Adama Coulibaly: Adama Coulibaly (born 10 September 1980) is a Malian football (soccer) defender. He was born in Bamako, Mali, and began his career in his local club,
- Commander Adama (disambiguation): Commander Adama is the commanding officer on the original Battlestar Galactica and Galactica 1980. Commander Adama may also refer to: William Adama, the version
- Modibo Adama: Adama ɓii Ardo Hassana (c. 1771 – c. 1848), more commonly known as Modibo Adama, was a Fulani scholar and holy warrior, who hailed from the Ba'en clan
Meaning of the Name 'ADAMA'
- Meaning: Ibo of Nigeria Femalee name meaning "beautiful child" or "queenly."
- Origin: African
- Gender: Female
ADAMA Sample Sentences in News
- Adama Postpones $423 Million IPO Amid Grain Price Slump
Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd. (ADAM) , the world’s largest maker of generic agro-chemicals, postponed an initial public offering after failing to agree with investors on pricing. Read more on this news related to 'ADAMA'
- Adama IPO in U.S. put on ice
Agrochemical producer blames ‘adverse equity market conditions’ for decision to delay. Read more on this news related to 'ADAMA'
- Adama CEO: We'll wait for better market conditions
Chen Lichtenstein said the company was not prepared to lower the price of its US share offering. Read more on this news related to 'ADAMA'