ADAMA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'ADAMA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'ADAMA'
- Adama: see Adama (Battlestar Galactica). For other uses, see Adama (disambiguation). "Nazreth" redirects here. For the city in Israel, see Nazareth. Adama (Oromo:
- Adama (Battlestar Galactica): William Adama, Commander of Battlestar Galactica Lee Adama, son of William Adama Zak Adama, the younger son of William Adama Carolanne Adama, the mother
- Adama Traoré: Adama Traoré may refer to: Adama Traoré (footballer, born 1989), Malian footballer who plays in France Adama Traoré (Ivorian footballer) (born 1990), Ivorian-Australian
- Adama Diakhaté: Adama Diakhaté (born 3 February 1970) is a Senegalese former basketball player who competed in the 2000 Summer Olympics. "Olympics". sports-reference
- Commander Adama (original Battlestar Galactica): Battlestar Galactica's Commander Adama. For other BG Commanders named Adama, see Commander Adama (disambiguation). Commander Adama is a fictional character in
- Adama Traoré (footballer, born 1996): For other uses, see Adama Traoré. This name uses Spanish naming customs: the first or paternal family name is Traoré and the second or maternal family
- Adama François Sene: Adama François Sene (born 30 November 1989 in Dakar) is a Senegalese footballer who plays for Vitória Setúbal in the Primeira Liga. Sene previously played
- Adama Traoré (footballer, born 1995): For other uses, see Adama Traoré. Adama Traoré (born 28 June 1995) is a Malian footballer who plays as a midfielder for Ligue 1 club AS Monaco. Born
- Adama Diakite: Adama Diakité is a West African name, may refer to: Adama Diakité (born 1978), Malian footballer in 2002 African Cup of Nations Adama Diakité (footballer
- Adama City F.C.: Adama City FC is an Ethiopian football club based in Adama. They are a member of the Ethiopian Football Federation national league. Their home stadium
Meaning of the Name 'ADAMA'
- Meaning: Ibo of Nigeria Femalee name meaning "beautiful child" or "queenly."
- Origin: African
- Gender: Female