ADAMA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'ADAMA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'ADAMA'
- Adama: see Adama (Battlestar Galactica). For other uses, see Adama (disambiguation). "Nazreth" redirects here. For the city in Israel, see Nazareth. Adama (Oromo:
- Modibo Adama: Adama ɓii Ardo Hassana (c. 1771 – c. 1848), more commonly known as Modibo Adama, was a Fulani scholar and holy warrior, who hailed from the Ba'en clan
- William Adama: William "Bill" Adama (callsign "Husker") is a fictional character portrayed by Edward James Olmos in the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica television series
- Adama (name): System Adama Ba (born 1993), Mauritanian footballer Adama Diakhaby (born 1996), French footballer Adama Diakhaté (born 1970), Sengalese footballer Adama Diakité
- Adama Diakite: Adama Diakité is a West African name, may refer to: Adama Diakité (born 1978), Malian footballer in 2002 African Cup of Nations Adama Diakité (footballer
- Adama Traoré: Adama Traoré may refer to: Adama Traoré (footballer, born 1989), Malian footballer who plays in France Adama Traoré (Ivorian footballer) (born 1990), Ivorian-Australian
- Adama Traoré (footballer, born 1996): For other uses, see Adama Traoré. This name uses Spanish naming customs: the first or paternal family name is Traoré and the second or maternal family
- Adama Touré: Adama Touré (born 28 August 1991), simply known as Adama, is a Malian footballer who plays as a central midfielder. Born in Bamako, Adama joined PSG's
- Osumanu Adama: Osumamu Adama (born December 24, 1980 in ) is a Ghanaian professional boxer in the middleweight division, and the first middleweight titleholder from
- Zak Adama: For the original series analogue, see Zac (Battlestar Galactica). Zak Adama is a fictional character on the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica science
Meaning of the Name 'ADAMA'
- Meaning: Ibo of Nigeria Femalee name meaning "beautiful child" or "queenly."
- Origin: African
- Gender: Female