ADAMA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'ADAMA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'ADAMA'
- Adama: see Adama (Battlestar Galactica). For other uses, see Adama (disambiguation). "Nazreth" redirects here. For the city in Israel, see Nazareth. Adama (Oromo:
- Adama (disambiguation): Adama may refer to: Adama, various characters from Battlestar Galactica Adama (biblical), one of the Old Testament "Cities of the Plain" Adama, Ethiopia
- Adama Traoré: Adama Traoré may refer to: Adama Traoré (Ivorian footballer) (born 1990), Ivorian footballer who plays in Portugal Adama Traoré (Malian footballer) (born
- Commander Adama (disambiguation): Commander Adama could refer to: Commander Adama (original Battlestar Galactica), from the original Battlestar Galactica William Adama, Commander from
- Adama Diakhaté: Adama Diakhaté (born 3 February 1970) is a Senegalese former basketball player who competed in the 2000 Summer Olympics. "Olympics". sports-reference
- William Adama: William "Bill" Adama (callsign "Husker") is a fictional character portrayed by Edward James Olmos in the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica television series
- Adama (Battlestar Galactica): William Adama, Commander of Battlestar Galactica Lee Adama, son of William Adama Zak Adama, the younger son of William Adama Carolanne Adama, the mother
- Adama Traoré (Spanish footballer): the second or maternal family name is Diarra. Adama Traoré Diarra (born 25 January 1996), known as Adama, is a Spanish footballer who plays for FC Barcelona
- Adama François Sene: Adama François Sene (born 30 November 1989 in Dakar) is a Senegalese footballer who plays for Vitória Setúbal in the Primeira Liga. Sene previously played
- Adama Coulibaly: Adama Coulibaly (born 10 September 1980) is a Malian football (soccer) defender. He was born in Bamako, Mali, and began his career in his local club,
Meaning of the Name 'ADAMA'
- Meaning: Ibo of Nigeria Femalee name meaning "beautiful child" or "queenly."
- Origin: African
- Gender: Female