ADAMA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'ADAMA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'ADAMA'
- Adama: see Adama (Battlestar Galactica). For other uses, see Adama (disambiguation). "Nazreth" redirects here. For the city in Israel, see Nazareth. Adama (Oromo:
- Adama (Battlestar Galactica): William Adama, Commander of Battlestar Galactica Lee Adama, son of William Adama Zak Adama, the younger son of William Adama Carolanne Adama, the mother
- Adama Traoré: Adama Traoré may refer to: Adama Traoré (Ivorian footballer) (born 1990), Ivorian footballer who plays in Switzerland for FC Basel Adama Traoré (Malian
- Adama Diakhaté: Adama Diakhaté (born 3 February 1970) is a Senegalese former basketball player who competed in the 2000 Summer Olympics. "Olympics". sports-reference
- Adama Traoré (Malian footballer, born 1995): Adama Traoré (born 28 June 1995) is a Malian footballer who plays as a midfielder for Lille. Traoré is a youth exponent from Lille. During the 2013/14
- William Adama: William "Bill" Adama (callsign "Husker") is a fictional character portrayed by Edward James Olmos in the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica television series
- Adama Traoré (Spanish footballer): the second or maternal family name is Diarra. Adama Traoré Diarra (born 25 January 1996), known as Adama, is a Spanish footballer who plays for FC Barcelona
- Adama François Sene: Adama François Sene (born 30 November 1989 in Dakar) is a Senegalese footballer who plays for Vitória Setúbal in the Primeira Liga. Sene previously played
- Adama Coulibaly: Adama Coulibaly (born 10 September 1980) is a Malian football (soccer) defender. He was born in Bamako, Mali, and began his career in his local club,
- Adama Sawadogo: Adama Sawadogo (born 20 January 1990) is a Burkinabé international footballer who plays in Gabon for Missile FC, as a goalkeeper. Sawadogo has played
Meaning of the Name 'ADAMA'
- Meaning: Ibo of Nigeria Femalee name meaning "beautiful child" or "queenly."
- Origin: African
- Gender: Female
ADAMA Sample Sentences in News
- Adama Achieves Record Sales and EBITDA in 2014
TEL AVIV, Israel, March 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- ADAMA Agricultural Solutions Ltd. ("Adama" or "the Company"), the leading global off-patent provider of crop protection solutions, today reported its financial results for the full year and fourth quarter ended December 31,... Read more on this news related to 'ADAMA'
- Adama Co-Sponsors Agro-Art Exhibit
ADAMA Agricultural Solutions Ltd. announced that it is co-sponsoring the Agro-Art exhibit, taking place at the Petach Tikva Museum of Art, from February 19 until June 13. The exhibition includes 12 installations that explore the changing status of agriculture in Israel in recent decades. Curated by Tali Tamir an independent curator specializing in contemporary art Read more on this news related to 'ADAMA'
- Adama sees poorer sales in first half 2015
Net profit rose 14.9% to $146 million on record revenue of $3.22 billion. Read more on this news related to 'ADAMA'