ABIGAIL Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'ABIGAIL'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'ABIGAIL'
- Abigail: information on the human name "Abigail", see Abigail (name). For other uses, see Abigail (disambiguation). Abigail (Hebrew: אֲבִיגַיִל / אֲבִיגָיִל
- Abigail Taylor: Abigail Taylor may refer to: Abigail Taylor, character in American Empire (film) Death of Abigail Taylor Abbie Taylor (disambiguation)
- Abigail Kapiolani Kawānanakoa: Abigail Helen Kapiʻolani Kawānanakoa (1903–1961) was a member of the House of Kawānanakoa and the eldest daughter of Prince David Kawānanakoa and Princess
- Abigail Scott Duniway: Abigail Scott Duniway (October 22, 1834 – October 11, 1915) was an American women's rights advocate, newspaper editor and writer, whose efforts were instrumental
- Abigail Campbell Kawānanakoa: Abigail Wahiʻikaʻahuʻula Campbell Kawānanakoa (1882–1945), was a politician and Princess of Hawaii. Abigail Campbell was born January 1, 1882 in Honolulu
- Abigail (singer): Abigail (full name Abigail Zsiga) is a Hi-NRG dance music singer born in England. She began her career with the song, "I Feel You", released in 1992. Since
- Abigail (album): Abigail is the second King Diamond album and their first concept album. It was released in 1987 on Roadrunner Records. There were several re-releases
- Abigail Williams: For the character, see Abigail Williams (As the World Turns). For the black metal band, see Abigail Williams (band). Abigail Williams (July 12, 1680 –
- Abigail Williams (As the World Turns): Abigail Williams is a fictional character on the American TV soap opera As the World Turns. She was played by Emmy Rossum as a child, and Kristina Sisco
- Abigail Adams: For other people named Abigail Adams, see Abigail Adams (disambiguation). Abigail Adams (née Smith; November 22 [O.S. November 11] 1744 – October 28
Meaning of the Name 'ABIGAIL'
- Meaning: "Father rejoices."Some variants include Abagail, Abaigeal, Abbey, Abbie, and Abby. Diminutive, Gail, also exists.
- Origin: Hebrew
- Gender: Female
ABIGAIL Sample Sentences in News
- Abigail Breslin Slammed On Twitter After ‘You Suck’: Is Song About 5SOS Michael Clifford?
Abigail Breslin is a much-praised actress but her music debut was not well received on Twitter Wednesday. When her song “You Suck” premiered on Teen Vogue, 5 Seconds of Summer fans assumed she wrote the tune about ex-boyfriend and 5SOS band member Michael Clifford. Read more on this news related to 'ABIGAIL'
- Abigail Breslin Lets an Ex-Boyfriend Know "You Suck" in New Music Video—but Who Is She Singing to?!
Abigail Breslin has taken her first big step into the music industry (and by step, we mean she straight up jumped in with a bang. The actress—who is best known for her roles in... Read more on this news related to 'ABIGAIL'
- Watch Abigail Simon and her family react to guilty verdict in Catholic school sex case
Abigail Simon is found guilty of criminal sexual conduct with a 15-year-old boy she tutored while employed at Catholic Central High School in 2013. (Chris Clark | MLive.com) Read more on this news related to 'ABIGAIL'