ABIGAIL Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'ABIGAIL'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'ABIGAIL'
- Abigail: information on the human name "Abigail", see Abigail (name). For other uses, see Abigail (disambiguation). See also: Avigayil Abigail (Hebrew: אֲבִיגַיִל /
- Abigail Williams: Abigail Williams may refer to: Abigail Williams (Salem witch trials) (1680–c. 1692), one of the initial accusers in the Salem witch trials of 1692, Abigail
- Abigail Kapiolani Kawānanakoa: Abigail Helen Kapiʻolani Kawānanakoa (1903–1961) was a member of the House of Kawānanakoa and the eldest daughter of Prince David Kawānanakoa and Princess
- Abigail Scott Duniway: Abigail Scott Duniway (October 22, 1834 – October 11, 1915) was an American women's rights advocate, newspaper editor and writer, whose efforts were instrumental
- Abigail Campbell Kawānanakoa: Abigail Wahiʻikaʻahuʻula Campbell Kawānanakoa (January 1, 1882 – April 12, 1945) was a politician and Princess of Hawaii. Abigail Campbell was born
- Abigail (singer): Abigail (full name Abigail Zsiga) is an English electronic music artist. She began her career with the song, "I Feel You", released in 1992. Since "Could
- Abigail Adams: For other people named Abigail Adams, see Abigail Adams (disambiguation). Abigail Adams (née Smith; November 22 [O.S. November 11] 1744 – October 28, 1818)
- Abigail Hyndman: Abigail Hyndman (born 1990) is a beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss British Virgin Islands 2011, was represented of the British overseas
- Abigail Williams (As the World Turns): Abigail Williams is a fictional character on the American TV soap opera As the World Turns. She was played by Emmy Rossum as a child, and Kristina Sisco
- Abigail Kinoiki Kekaulike Kawānanakoa: Abigail Kinoiki Kekaulike Kawānanakoa (born April 23, 1926), sometimes called Kekau, is a member of the House of Kawānanakoa. She is referred to by many
Meaning of the Name 'ABIGAIL'
- Meaning: "Father rejoices."Some variants include Abagail, Abaigeal, Abbey, Abbie, and Abby. Diminutive, Gail, also exists.
- Origin: Hebrew
- Gender: Female