ABIGAIL Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'ABIGAIL'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'ABIGAIL'
- Abigail: information on the human name "Abigail", see Abigail (name). For other uses, see Abigail (disambiguation). See also: Avigayil Abigail (Hebrew: אֲבִיגַיִל /
- Abigail Williams: Abigail Williams may refer to: Abigail Williams (Salem witch trials) (1680–c. 1692), one of the initial accusers in the Salem witch trials of 1692, Abigail
- Abigail Taylor: Abigail Taylor may refer to: Abigail Taylor, character in American Empire (film) Death of Abigail Taylor Abbie Taylor (disambiguation)
- Abigail Kapiolani Kawānanakoa: Abigail Helen Kapiʻolani Kawānanakoa (1903–1961) was a member of the House of Kawānanakoa and the eldest daughter of Prince David Kawānanakoa and Princess
- Abigail Scott Duniway: Abigail Scott Duniway (October 22, 1834 – October 11, 1915) was an American women's rights advocate, newspaper editor and writer, whose efforts were instrumental
- Abigail Campbell Kawānanakoa: Abigail Wahiʻikaʻahuʻula Campbell Kawānanakoa (January 1, 1882 – April 12, 1945) was a politician and Princess of Hawaii. Abigail Campbell was born
- Abigail Williams (As the World Turns): Abigail Williams is a fictional character on the American TV soap opera As the World Turns. She was played by Emmy Rossum as a child, and Kristina Sisco
- Abigail Adams Smith: subject's mother), see Abigail Adams. Abigail "Nabby" Amelia Adams Smith (July 14, 1765 – August 15, 1813) was the firstborn of Abigail and John Adams, founding
- Abigail Adams: For other people named Abigail Adams, see Abigail Adams (disambiguation). Abigail Adams (née Smith; November 22 [O.S. November 11] 1744 – October 28, 1818)
- Abigail (singer): Abigail (full name Abigail Zsiga) is an English electronic music artist. She began her career with the song, "I Feel You", released in 1992. Since "Could
Meaning of the Name 'ABIGAIL'
- Meaning: "Father rejoices."Some variants include Abagail, Abaigeal, Abbey, Abbie, and Abby. Diminutive, Gail, also exists.
- Origin: Hebrew
- Gender: Female