ABIGAIL Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'ABIGAIL'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'ABIGAIL'
- Abigail: information on the human name "Abigail", see Abigail (name). For other uses, see Abigail (disambiguation). Abigail (Hebrew: אֲבִיגַיִל / אֲבִיגָיִל
- Abigail Hopkins: Abigail Rhiannedd Hopkins (born 20 August 1968) is an English singer-songwriter, actress and theatre director. She was born in Putney, London and is the
- Abigail Taylor: Abigail Taylor may refer to: Abigail Taylor, character in American Empire (film) Death of Abigail Taylor Abbie Taylor (disambiguation)
- Abigail Kapiolani Kawānanakoa: Abigail Helen Kapiʻolani Kawānanakoa (1903–1961) was a member of the House of Kawānanakoa and the eldest daughter of Prince David Kawānanakoa and Princess
- Abigail Scott Duniway: Abigail Scott Duniway (October 22, 1834 – October 11, 1915) was an American women's rights advocate, newspaper editor and writer, whose efforts were instrumental
- Abigail Campbell Kawānanakoa: Abigail Wahiʻikaʻahuʻula Campbell Kawānanakoa (1882–1945), was a politician and Princess of Hawaii. Abigail Campbell was born January 1, 1882, in Honolulu
- Abigail (album): Abigail is the second King Diamond album and their first concept album. It was released in 1987 on Roadrunner Records. There were several re-releases
- Abigail (singer): Abigail (full name Abigail Zsiga) is a Hi-NRG dance music singer born in England. She began her career with the song, "I Feel You", released in 1992. Since
- Abigail Williams (As the World Turns): Abigail Williams is a fictional character on the American TV soap opera As the World Turns. She was played by Emmy Rossum as a child, and Kristina Sisco
- Abigail Adams: For other people named Abigail Adams, see Abigail Adams (disambiguation). Abigail Adams (née Smith; November 22 [O.S. November 11] 1744 – October 28
Meaning of the Name 'ABIGAIL'
- Meaning: "Father rejoices."Some variants include Abagail, Abaigeal, Abbey, Abbie, and Abby. Diminutive, Gail, also exists.
- Origin: Hebrew
- Gender: Female