ABIGAIL Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'ABIGAIL'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'ABIGAIL'
- Abigail: information on the human name "Abigail", see Abigail (name). For other uses, see Abigail (disambiguation). See also: Avigayil Abigail (Hebrew: אֲבִיגַיִל
- Abigail Adams: For other people named Abigail Adams, see Abigail Adams (disambiguation). Abigail Adams (née Smith; November 22 [O.S. November 11] 1744 – October 28, 1818)
- Abigail Fillmore: Abigail Powers Fillmore (March 13, 1798 – March 30, 1853), wife of Millard Fillmore, was First Lady of the United States from 1850 to 1853. Abigail
- Abigail Masham, Baroness Masham: Abigail Masham, Baroness Masham (née Hill) (c. 1670 – 6 December 1734) was a favourite of Queen Anne and a cousin of Sarah Churchill, Duchess of Marlborough
- Abigail Johnson: Abigail Pierrepont "Abby" Johnson (born December 19, 1961) is an American businesswoman. Since 2014, Johnson is President and Chief Executive Officer
- Abigail Adams Smith: subject's mother), see Abigail Adams. Abigail "Nabby" Amelia Adams Smith (July 14, 1765 – August 15, 1813) was the firstborn of Abigail and John Adams, founding
- Abigail Williams: Abigail Williams may refer to: Abigail Williams (Salem witch trials) (1680–c. 1692), one of the initial accusers in the Salem witch trials of 1692 Abigail
- Abigail Campbell Kawānanakoa: Abigail Wahiʻikaʻahuʻula Campbell Kawānanakoa (January 1, 1882 – April 12, 1945) was a politician and Princess of Hawaii. Abigail Campbell was born
- Abigail (album): Abigail is the second King Diamond album and their first concept album. It was released in 1987 on Roadrunner Records. There were several re-releases
- Abigail Jain: Abigail Jain is an Indian television actress best known for her lead role in the series Humse Hai Liife. She also has supporting roles in the Hindi television
Meaning of the Name 'ABIGAIL'
- Meaning: "Father rejoices."Some variants include Abagail, Abaigeal, Abbey, Abbie, and Abby. Diminutive, Gail, also exists.
- Origin: Hebrew
- Gender: Female