ABIGAIL Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'ABIGAIL'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'ABIGAIL'
- Abigail: information on the human name "Abigail", see Abigail (name). For other uses, see Abigail (disambiguation). See also: Avigayil Abigail (Hebrew: אֲבִיגַיִל /
- Abigail Williams (Salem witch trials): For the character, see Abigail Williams (As the World Turns). For the black metal band, see Abigail Williams (band). Abigail Williams (July 12, 1680 –
- Abigail Taylor: Abigail Taylor may refer to: Abigail Taylor, character in American Empire (film) Death of Abigail Taylor Abbie Taylor (disambiguation)
- Abigail Kapiolani Kawānanakoa: Abigail Helen Kapiʻolani Kawānanakoa (1903–1961) was a member of the House of Kawānanakoa and the eldest daughter of Prince David Kawānanakoa and Princess
- Abigail Scott Duniway: Abigail Scott Duniway (October 22, 1834 – October 11, 1915) was an American women's rights advocate, newspaper editor and writer, whose efforts were instrumental
- Abigail Campbell Kawānanakoa: Abigail Wahiʻikaʻahuʻula Campbell Kawānanakoa (1882–1945), was a politician and Princess of Hawaii. Abigail Campbell was born January 1, 1882, in Honolulu
- Abigail Hyndman: Abigail Hyndman (born 1990) is a beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss British Virgin Islands 2011, was represented of the British overseas
- Abigail (singer): Abigail (full name Abigail Zsiga) is a Hi-NRG dance music singer born in England. She began her career with the song, "I Feel You", released in 1992. Since
- Abigail Adams Smith: subject's mother), see Abigail Adams. Abigail "Nabby" Amelia Adams Smith (July 14, 1765 – August 15, 1813) was the firstborn of Abigail and John Adams, founding
Meaning of the Name 'ABIGAIL'
- Meaning: "Father rejoices."Some variants include Abagail, Abaigeal, Abbey, Abbie, and Abby. Diminutive, Gail, also exists.
- Origin: Hebrew
- Gender: Female