ABIGAIL Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'ABIGAIL'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'ABIGAIL'
- Abigail: information on the human name "Abigail", see Abigail (name). For other uses, see Abigail (disambiguation). See also: Avigayil Abigail (Hebrew: אֲבִיגַיִל
- Abigail Adams: For other people named Abigail Adams, see Abigail Adams (disambiguation). Abigail Adams (née Smith; November 22 [O.S. November 11] 1744 – October 28, 1818)
- Abigail Masham, Baroness Masham: Abigail Masham, Baroness Masham (née Hill) (c. 1670 – 6 December 1734) was a favourite of Queen Anne and a cousin of Sarah Churchill, Duchess of Marlborough
- Abigail Campbell Kawānanakoa: Abigail Wahiʻikaʻahuʻula Campbell Kawānanakoa (January 1, 1882 – April 12, 1945) was a politician and Princess of Hawaii. Abigail Campbell was born
- Abigail Fillmore: Abigail Powers Fillmore (March 13, 1798 – March 30, 1853), wife of Millard Fillmore, was First Lady of the United States from 1850 to 1853. Abigail
- Abigail Adams Smith: subject's mother), see Abigail Adams. Abigail "Nabby" Amelia Adams Smith (July 14, 1765 – August 15, 1813) was the firstborn of Abigail and John Adams, founding
- Abigail Deveraux: Abigail Deveraux is a fictional character on Days of Our Lives, an American soap opera on the NBC network. Abigail was created by scriptwriter Sheri Anderson
- Abigail (singer): Abigail (full name Abigail Zsiga) is an English electronic music artist. She began her career with the song, "I Feel You", released in 1992. Since "Could
- Abigail Scott Duniway: Abigail Scott Duniway (October 22, 1834 – October 11, 1915) was an American women's rights advocate, newspaper editor and writer, whose efforts were instrumental
- Abigail Johnson: Abigail Pierrepont "Abby" Johnson (born December 19, 1961) is an American businesswoman. Since 2014, Johnson is president and chief executive officer
Meaning of the Name 'ABIGAIL'
- Meaning: "Father rejoices."Some variants include Abagail, Abaigeal, Abbey, Abbie, and Abby. Diminutive, Gail, also exists.
- Origin: Hebrew
- Gender: Female