ABIGAIL Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'ABIGAIL'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'ABIGAIL'
- Abigail: information on the human name "Abigail", see Abigail (name). For other uses, see Abigail (disambiguation). See also: Avigayil Abigail (Hebrew: אֲבִיגַיִל /
- Abigail Taylor: Abigail Taylor may refer to: Abigail Taylor, character in American Empire (film) Death of Abigail Taylor Abbie Taylor (disambiguation)
- Abigail Kapiolani Kawānanakoa: Abigail Helen Kapiʻolani Kawānanakoa (1903–1961) was a member of the House of Kawānanakoa and the eldest daughter of Prince David Kawānanakoa and Princess
- Abigail Scott Duniway: Abigail Scott Duniway (October 22, 1834 – October 11, 1915) was an American women's rights advocate, newspaper editor and writer, whose efforts were instrumental
- Abigail Campbell Kawānanakoa: Abigail Wahiʻikaʻahuʻula Campbell Kawānanakoa (1882–1945), was a politician and Princess of Hawaii. Abigail Campbell was born January 1, 1882, in Honolulu
- Abigail Adams: For other people named Abigail Adams, see Abigail Adams (disambiguation). Abigail Adams (née Smith; November 22 [O.S. November 11] 1744 – October 28, 1818)
- Abigail (singer): Abigail (full name Abigail Zsiga) is a Hi-NRG dance music singer born in England. She began her career with the song, "I Feel You", released in 1992. Since
- Abigail Williams: For the character, see Abigail Williams (As the World Turns). For the black metal band, see Abigail Williams (band). Abigail Williams (July 12, 1680 –
- In Concert 1987: Abigail: In Concert 1987: Abigail is a live album by King Diamond which was recorded in 1987 but released in 1990. All songs written by King Diamond unless otherwise
- Abigail Williams (As the World Turns): Abigail Williams is a fictional character on the American TV soap opera As the World Turns. She was played by Emmy Rossum as a child, and Kristina Sisco
Meaning of the Name 'ABIGAIL'
- Meaning: "Father rejoices."Some variants include Abagail, Abaigeal, Abbey, Abbie, and Abby. Diminutive, Gail, also exists.
- Origin: Hebrew
- Gender: Female