100 Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- ten 10s
- being ten more than ninety
Definitions from Wiktionary
- ten 10s
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word '100'?
100 Meaning and Definition in Wikipedia
100 (Roman numerals: C) is a common year of the Gregorian calendar. It started on a Friday.
It is one of only seven years to use just one Roman numeral. The seven are 1 AD (I), 5 AD (V), 10 AD (X), 50 AD (L), 100 AD (C), 500 AD (D), and 1000 AD (M).
Words and phrases related to '100'
'100' example sentence in quotations
* You miss 100 of the shots you never take. - Wayne Gretzky
* If you want 1 year of prosperity, grow grain. If you want 10 years of prosperity, grow trees. If you want 100 years of prosperity, grow people. - Chinese Proverb
Click here for more related quotations on '100'
100 Sample Sentences in News
- نریندر مودی کی حکومت کے پہلے 100 دن کا احوال
مودی حکومت کے پہلے 100 دنوں میں کارکردگی زیادہ یا افواہیں Read more on this news related to '100'
- The FTSE 100 Could Hit 9,500 Points!
The FTSE 100 (INDEXFTSE:UKX) has huge potential and could rise by 39%. Here’s why. Read more on this news related to '100'
- 100 new jobs at elderly care home
A care home for the elderly is to create 100 new jobs in Limavady in County Londonderry. Read more on this news related to '100'