100 Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- ten 10s
- being ten more than ninety
Definitions from Wiktionary
- ten 10s
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word '100'?
100 Meaning and Definition in Wikipedia
100 (Roman numerals: C) is a common year of the Gregorian calendar. It started on a Friday.
It is one of only seven years to use just one Roman numeral. The seven are 1 AD (I), 5 AD (V), 10 AD (X), 50 AD (L), 100 AD (C), 500 AD (D), and 1000 AD (M).
Words and phrases related to '100'
'100' example sentence in quotations
* You miss 100 of the shots you never take. - Wayne Gretzky
* If you want 1 year of prosperity, grow grain. If you want 10 years of prosperity, grow trees. If you want 100 years of prosperity, grow people. - Chinese Proverb
Click here for more related quotations on '100'
100 Sample Sentences in News
- Great 100 Honors 13 Novant Health Nurses
CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- via PRWEB - Thirteen Novant Health registered nurses have been named to the prestigious Great 100 Nurses in North Carolina list by Great 100, Inc., an organization that recognizes nursing ... Read more on this news related to '100'
- Over 100 Russian soldiers killed in eastern Ukraine: Russian rights activists
More than 100 Russian soldiers were killed in eastern Ukraine in a battle this month while helping pro-Russian separatists fight Ukrainian troops, two members of the Russian presidential human rights council said on Thursday, citing accounts of eye-witness and relatives of the dead. Ella Polyakova and Sergei Krivenko, both members of the council, said around 300 p Read more on this news related to '100'
- Hot 100 Chart Moves: Katy Perry's 'This Is How We Do' Darts Into Top 40
As previously reported, Taylor Swift soars onto the Billboard Hot 100 at No. 1 with "Shake It Off" and Nicki Minaj pounces 39-2 with "Anaconda." Who... Read more on this news related to '100'