100 Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- ten 10s
- being ten more than ninety
Definitions from Wiktionary
- ten 10s
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word '100'?
100 Meaning and Definition in Wikipedia
100 (Roman numerals: C) is a common year of the Gregorian calendar. It started on a Friday.
It is one of only seven years to use just one Roman numeral. The seven are 1 AD (I), 5 AD (V), 10 AD (X), 50 AD (L), 100 AD (C), 500 AD (D), and 1000 AD (M).
Words and phrases related to '100'
'100' example sentence in quotations
* You miss 100 of the shots you never take. - Wayne Gretzky
* If you want 1 year of prosperity, grow grain. If you want 10 years of prosperity, grow trees. If you want 100 years of prosperity, grow people. - Chinese Proverb
Click here for more related quotations on '100'
100 Sample Sentences in News
- MAGIC! No. 1 On Hot 100, Sia Swings Into Top 10
MAGIC!'s "Rude" reigns atop the Billboard Hot 100 for a third week, while Sia notches her first top 10 as a lead artist with the advance of "... Read more on this news related to '100'
- FTSE 100: The Market That Refuses To Crash
The FTSE 100 (INDEXFTSE:UKX) has surprised everybody by failing to crash this summer. Could it surprise us again by rising instead? Read more on this news related to '100'
- CIO 100 Winners Turn Analytics Into Money-Making New Products
This year's CIO 100 honorees collectively spent more than $502 million on their technology projects, and many of the winning efforts focus on using advanced analytics to create new sources of revenue, improve customer experience and increase competitive advantage. Read more on this news related to '100'