100 Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- ten 10s
- being ten more than ninety
Definitions from Wiktionary
- ten 10s
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word '100'?
100 Meaning and Definition in Wikipedia
100 (Roman numerals: C) is a common year of the Gregorian calendar. It started on a Friday.
It is one of only seven years to use just one Roman numeral. The seven are 1 AD (I), 5 AD (V), 10 AD (X), 50 AD (L), 100 AD (C), 500 AD (D), and 1000 AD (M).
Words and phrases related to '100'
'100' example sentence in quotations
* You miss 100 of the shots you never take. - Wayne Gretzky
* If you want 1 year of prosperity, grow grain. If you want 10 years of prosperity, grow trees. If you want 100 years of prosperity, grow people. - Chinese Proverb
Click here for more related quotations on '100'
100 Sample Sentences in News
- Bears score 100 in win
Bears score 100 in win Read more on this news related to '100'
- New Series, "100 Huntley Street," Based on Canada's Longest Running Daily TV Talk Show, Debuts in U.S. March 9
A new inspirational syndicated series, "100 Huntley Street," will debut across the U.S. on March 9. The weekly talk program is based on Canada's longest running daily talk show from show creators ... Read more on this news related to '100'
- 100%'s new concept images unleashed
100%'s new concept images were unleashed. On March 5th, 100% released concept images of their upcoming mini-album, and the title of the album's lead single, 'Heart Beats'. Read more on this news related to '100'